YouTuber Zach Campbell Releases New Video About Britney's Rumored Comeback to Music, Says Britney "Will Revive" Pop Music!

I dont care, and I actually dont want to set high hopes and expectations. Britney should be free to just release something she cares about and actually see as a Work of art. Thats the only hope I have. i dont care if it sounds outdated, done before, or is cover-versions. As long its something she wants.

9 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I dont care, and I actually dont want to set high hopes and expectations. Britney should be free to just release something she cares about and actually see as a Work of art. Thats the only hope I have. i dont care if it sounds outdated, done before, or is cover-versions. As long its something she wants.

That's literally everything he said in the video??? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

When someone abusive in your life forces you to do something... even if it was what you loved at one point, it just would spoil it forever. But I think she can come full circle and realize it's her that loved music,  and it can be for her, not her family.... (I remember Justin Bieber talking about something like this.) But she needs to heal enough to see that clearly.

but I think Jamie still own Britney Spears the brand and she's not here for giving him any money. I would love to hear a different Britney, like Zachary said but I don't know if it's possible for a little while. It's respectable honestly, her saying "**** you, I'm not playing this game altogether" but I just don't know, I have a strange feeling about this. 13 years removed from the world is a long long ******* time, as someone who's lived in isolation in a much different way, it's hard to get out there and do the things you love again. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Love 1

I love Ms. Zachary and she really did not speak any lies. Britney doesn't need sales (not like she's gotten any since FF, but that's a different story), and she can come back with whatever music she wants. Whether she becomes the next Madonna and makes her music all about activism, or she gives us the same sensual bops as she has for so long, I don't care as long as it's what SHE wants to make.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

This guy spends the whole video talking about how the chart and numbers don’t matter and how Britney should make the music she wants, yet titles the video WILL BRITNEY FLOP??

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Sis, it's YouTube. People will only click if the title is attention-seeking. What matters is the message and the message is "I fully support Britney". But also he does a show called Bop or Flop where he takes newly released music and reviews it as either a bop, a flop, or something cute to jam to. So the wording is part of his brand.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block