Vocal Coach Queen Georgina talks Britney IG vocals

2 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

It's funny cause she has all the technique in the world but I heard her cover and I cringed hard, I found her bad with no emotion. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I know what you mean... But at the end of the day it's not so much about the sound of the voice, but to learn how to use it without hurting your vocal chords and she's great doing that. I think she's LOVELY. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

I think pretty much all fanbases are like that. Ima just leave this here to remind anyone/put them on game :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

how exactly does this make her any different from literally EVERYONE on the internet? lol. The woman is sharing her opinions in her own tone, doesn't make her a psycho or bad. 90% of this forum is far worse, how come none of us are psychos? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I love her because she is brutally honest.  I think people that can't understand music won't see that Britney has potential there. She hardcore does. . . did the clip sound good? No, it didn't. At all. But you can see hear range and certain techniques are there still. If Britney worked on her voice for a minute, she can get back to being really good again. Vocals are just like any other instrument, or doing math. If you don't use it you lose it. However you can relearn. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I love her because she is brutally honest.  I think people that can't understand music won't see that Britney has potential there. She hardcore does. . . did the clip sound good? No, it didn't. At all. But you can see hear range and certain techniques are there still. If Britney worked on her voice for a minute, she can get back to being really good again. Vocals are just like any other instrument, or doing math. If you don't use it you lose it. However you can relearn. 

To me, the video sounds like Britney isn't properly warmed up 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

that was a great review. I do agree that it still sounds like in parts she's using her baby voice mixed with her natural voice. I never realized there was so much technique to singing and this lady explains it so well.

wish I could sing even just a little bit :(

I agree... She is using the baby voice to belt and that's why it sounds so odd. It's def different than her belting in "Something To Talk About". Maybe Britney actually likes the "baby" voice. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block