OMG It's Sunday

How are you all doing?

Just wanted to take time this morning to say hello :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Hope you all have a great Saturday and Sunday. I want some hot chocolate and potato soup.. what are YOU eating today??  :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Also have you watched Only ******* In the Building on Hulu it's so funny. Selena slays. SL thread incoming :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

I need a new song from Pink in my life :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also a public apology to @Loufor not being more caring while they were in a conservatorship:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Warmest, Jay

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

So how are my Exhale bestie heauxes doing today? Let's Kiki. I haven't worked for two weeks and I'm miserable lol how r u? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

@RikI'm waking and baking off my vape pen with that live resin 🤍🙌

@DJBringItBackdo you like my Hip Hop stuff? Thinking of releasing a Hip Hop EP for New Years :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

@thebritmasterremixes coming along good so far :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

@runoncoldfireis very handsome :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Honestly I am not okay cause the place I wanted to get (it’s a cool unit in a house) I basically lost to someone else who applied. Really disappointed and can’t afford to go back to this city to see another place. Losing hope for that and really don’t want to miss out on the chance to live in the city  in a safe and nice area.  Extremely disappointed actually lol

I am also waking and baking off my pen too! 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Rik said:

Honestly I am not okay cause the place I wanted to get (it’s a cool unit in a house) I basically lost to someone else who applied. Really disappointed and can’t afford to go back to this city to see another place. Losing hope for that and really don’t want to miss out on the chance to live in the city  in a safe and nice area.  Extremely disappointed actually lol

I am also waking and baking off my pen too! 

I'm sorry hun! God has the perfect place for you! I feel you! I need to keep a job so I can get my very own first place at 29. Tired of being in this shelter, and I wanna do at home IG vids like our Queen Britney to my own music :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

It gets better Bae! 

Psss I went to the dispensary and omg they had magic mushrooms in there 🍄🍄🍄🍄 have u tried? I read its legal here in Nevada and lowkey wanna try it

27 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I'm sorry hun! God has the perfect place for you! I feel you! I need to keep a job so I can get my very own first place at 29. Tired of being in this shelter, and I wanna do at home IG vids like our Queen Britney to my own music :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

It gets better Bae! 

Psss I went to the dispensary and omg they had magic mushrooms in there 🍄🍄🍄🍄 have u tried? I read its legal here in Nevada and lowkey wanna try it

Thank you for all of your kind words! I really appreciate it and I hope that everything goes well for you as well. We deserve it! I know you will one day have a place of your own where you can dance around all day 💚💖

Spoiler

Yes I have haha. But only once, I’ve done lsd three times though lol. It’s cool that it’s legal over there!!! Just make sure you’re not overdoing it, perhaps start by microdosing and ensure you are around someone or a few people that you trust. It’s probably good if the first time around, that you’re in a space where you feel comfortable and safe!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block