OMG It's Sunday

20 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Hi I’m alive :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

My boyfriends sister graduated yesterday so we went out all night drinking and dancing to celebrate. I woke up at 3pm today :dead_falling_wig_dying: Hope you are having a great day! :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

Oh my goodness congrats to your sister-in-law! That's cool! 3pm? Sis I feel it. That's me every NYE :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

My day was meh like every day but I dropped my new EP and its a perfect mix of Pop and Hip-Hop. One song was originally for Britney "Like A Record" and "Kiss It" too but that one sounds to similar to my submission "Bad Influence." So I kept "Kiss It" although a dark moody song like this would be fun for our Queen :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block