i’m just literally on the verge of a like a mental breakdown

that's hot y'all

• 1 month later...
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Same.

I have to use the memory cleaner feature on my MacKeeper every 10 minutes because my RAM is down to 1%.

Is anyone else having problems with the ads on this site? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Honestly my phone will freeze or will reload Exhale pages because so much energy is being used to run ads. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Like it’s a little much! I only ever downloaded an ad blocker because of Exhale, but now you can’t even use one to access the site! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I hope that Ezoic award Jordy is up for is worth it! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Literally same.

I have so much things to do right now and have to be in college while also going to appointments and managing my mental health.

Being an Adult REALLY SUCKS and is overrated! :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Aw I feel you. I just submitted a paper before my midnight deadline and I was literally just speed typing random words together thinking about how I don’t have enough time during the days. At midnight I got an alert for this coming weeks work….and it starts all over again Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Aw I feel you. I just submitted a paper before my midnight deadline and I was literally just speed typing random words together thinking about how I don’t have enough time during the days. At midnight I got an alert for this coming weeks work….and it starts all over again Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I understand and can relate to that.

My class is sewing since im a fashion major and its hard because im expected to know so much about sewing when im barely learning. Its VERY hard especially cause my teacher is so intimidating.

And also im stressed cause now my school is going back in person after being shut down from quarantine for 2 weeks

and I dont have a car right now, so I have to get either a ride or a bus pass by THIS wednesday!

UGH its so stressful! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I understand and can relate to that.

My class is sewing since im a fashion major and its hard because im expected to know so much about sewing when im barely learning. Its VERY hard especially cause my teacher is so intimidating.

And also im stressed cause now my school is going back in person after being shut down from quarantine for 2 weeks

and I dont have a car right now, so I have to get either a ride or a bus pass by THIS wednesday!

UGH its so stressful! 

Sending you good vibes sweetie. Feeling Good Vibes GIF by Njorg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block