Britney’s cousin Laura Lynne unfollowed Britney on instagram!

12 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I agree about reconnecting with people from the past. It seems like so many fans want Britney  to go back and have the same bodyguards from the past the same old managers the same team the same stuff from the past I think Britney would benefit being able to leave those folks in the past and get a whole new team for her future and move forward.

Exactly! I think sometimes fans think "reconnecting" with someone means going back to the exact same kind of relationship you had in the past, and that's not it. I'd be happy if she talked here and there with people who were good to her and all that, but life goes on, we all have people from our past we are fond of but don't keep seeing every day.

• Like 1

this makes me sad tbh. laura lynne was one of her best friends since her childhood. it's sad to see how the ppl who were supposed to love her the most hurt her so bad. ugh they don't know how lucky they were to have someone like britney around do they? they don't deserve her generosity. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Sue might have called Britney to say some **** on how she tried to help her or reach it..and Britney might have told her to **** off

We do not know the dynamics between them or what went down honestly . Yet we know people have not shown their support for Britney. They turned a blind eye and used her as an ATM. Britney was punished and abused by her family .  Yet they treated her like a racehorse and punished her once they took control. She then was set up by so many of them … so many should  be in jail.  So many were involved in hurting her and they did nothing . If you want to help someone .. you do that . They all participated in abusing her. Its just awful. Unfortunately she lost family .. yet true family and friends would not do that to someone.. thankfully the most important family members are still there.. her sons. Shes got her boys. Shes gonna be ok in the long run .. free to live out her life on her terms . 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block