Britney’s cousin Laura Lynne unfollowed Britney on instagram!

8 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

No I was genuinely sad because I believe family and friends, a support system is so vital and needed in this cruel world we live in. 

You need good people .. blood thats laced with poison is not healthy. Not every family is a good foundation. As we witnessed with the Spears clan. They showed their true nature. Good people and true friends and especially her boys along with Sam is enough. She was blocked from many good people-that she cared about. These family members only had their own greedy selfish interests. Not Britneys. Monsters are real and they can be blood. Look at her father!!!  Its sad but its now for the best . Even if she does forgive one day.. the damage is done. She will never ever forget and never trust any of them.  They were all awful . You do not have to forgive bad apples in life. They are abusive ,manipulative , corrupt , selfish cruel leeches . Sometimes walking the other direction is the healthiest option. I feel sorry Britney lost her family. Yet I am happy she no longer has to be held captive by them. Britney is  given a shot at happiness. The damaged they caused her is lifelong . Good riddens to bad rubbish . I hope they pay actually for their actions towards Britney . 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block