Britney’s cousin Laura Lynne unfollowed Britney on instagram!

22 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

This is so disappointing :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Why is it disappointing? They have show their true colors . Its better off for Britney. If they cared about Britney they would have stayed and helped her . They are scum. Just because they are blood , does not make them good people. Shes draining the swamp. They all just wanted to drain her bank account . Wait you were using sarcasm.. lol

• Love 6
5 hours ago, jusluvme said:

another Lynn another drama

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Can’t say I’m surprised. The Lynn(e)s ain’t loyal. LOL!!😝 What about Britney’s other friend Cortney? Y’all gotta remember that these are southern Christian (on paper) conservative people who are deeply entrenched in a culture that is narrow minded & very selective about which truth they’re willing to believe. I can see the Lynnes being turned off by some of Britney’s post, her cussing and saying kiss my ***. The family and probably their rural townsfolk in Kentwood seem to mostly support Jamie, not Britney. Like JL’s husband Jamie Watson, they believe that Britney  is just a spoiled brat whose been led astray by godless, elitist Hollyweird leftists and she should be thanking her hell raising, abusive yet Jesus lovin’ daddy dearest for “saving” her. They use religion and Bible scriptures to uphold people in their wrongdoings. It’s a sick, outdated, cultish mentality they cling to. I swear, Felicia is literally the only decent person in that group!!!😬😬😬😬

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
13 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Why is it disappointing? They have show their true colors . Its better off for Britney. If they cared about Britney they would have stayed and helped her . They a scum. Just because they are blood , does not make them good people. Shes draining the swamp. They all just wanted to drain her bank account . Wait you were using sarcasm.. lol

No I was genuinely sad because I believe family and friends, a support system is so vital and needed in this cruel world we live in. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

I was flipping through Stages the other night and read how kindly she spoke about her family and vice versa even after Laura Lynne’s moms battle and how Britney dropped everything to be there for them :( I hope Britney is able to heal from everything that they have done to her. Makes me so sad and angry to see how they were back then and now. 

I honestly don’t know how Britney does it.. like to have your family , the CLOSEST people to you, to not want your best interests and try to literally ruin her. Somehow she still manages to be such a light in the world. Like me personally, not to be morbid, but I truly don’t think I could get through it 

22 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

What? Omg, I was not aware that he was following Lutfi until recently. Have you saved screenshots?

Sam lufti was in contact with Sam A, allegedly. Sam L said that Sam A was the biggest push behind Britney’s freedom and couldn’t believe a young man like Sam was what it took. Idk if the tweets are still on Twitter but I know for sure Sam L said that. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Sad but not surprising seeing as she's very close with JL and Lynne... I wouldn't go as far as to say she was also benefitting from the conservatorship, though, it looks to me more like a case of someone being fed one version of the story and believing it.

This is why I'm not so into the "I wish Britney reconnects with her old friends" vibe. Especially old friends who have close ties to the family.

I agree about reconnecting with people from the past. It seems like so many fans want Britney  to go back and have the same bodyguards from the past the same old managers the same team the same stuff from the past I think Britney would benefit being able to leave those folks in the past and get a whole new team for her future and move forward.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block