Are we to harsh as a fandom

2 hours ago, rennen said:

Given what she's been through, and the fact that we don't even know the half of it, yes, I'd say many people here are.  

THIS. Given what we know now to be true. I'd say the fanbase or atleast the portion this applies to DEFINITELY should feel like a holes or atleast apologize ( will never happen ). People on here at times were VICIOUS towards Britney. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Agreed. But lately, we've harsh to enough to each other! That's been so much passive aggressive and salt behaviour on here lately. Literally someone disagrees with another and decides to be rude for no reason?

Yes I do see that going on :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Truthfully... I don't think so. Yes there are harsh comments, but overall this forum handles Britney with kid gloves compared to most other discussion hubs on the internet. I think there's some denial about how the past 13 years have affected her, and people who want to talk honestly about it get shut down, often in an aggressive manner. I think it's a little silly that some users get so upset about speculation on Britney's personal life when this is literally a stan forum.

Mind you I love Britney as much as all of you and only wish the best for her. I think it's possible to speculate on things while still being respectful and mindful, and WITHOUT attacking Britney's character, not everything is in black and white.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, crystakat said:

Truthfully... I don't think so. Yes there are harsh comments, but overall this forum handles Britney with kid gloves compared to most other discussion hubs on the internet. I think there's some denial about how the past 13 years have affected her, and people who want to talk honestly about it get shut down, often in an aggressive manner. I think it's a little silly that some users get so upset about speculation on Britney's personal life when this is literally a stan forum.

Mind you I love Britney as much as all of you and only wish the best for her. I think it's possible to speculate on things while still being respectful and mindful, and WITHOUT attacking Britney's character, not everything is in black and white.

#preach...! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block