rik

47 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

HAPPY BDAY!!!!

but PAUSE

ur a sag too??? 

so am i omggg my birthday just passed!

ok fellow sag just like brinny 

Happy Birthday Its Britney ***** GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

THANK U!! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:  This is so kind! and yes omg now I remember, you legit are a sag too just like brit!!! Well happy belated friend agh, I hope u enjoyed lots of cake and presents!!! 💚💚😭

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Happy Birthday! Is it true you were celebrating on a yacht with actor, Sam Asghari and his girlfriend?

tease-maravilla3x.gif

Omg yes!! Actually I’m literally that man beside them  in all the pics that was pretending to not notice the paparazzi and tried posing candidly 

thank u so much for all the wishes!!!!! You are so kind. I hope you’re doing well 💚🤍🤍 

Also who is that in the gif :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Happy birthday king! Hope you had a lovely day and got lots of presents :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you so much Isla!!!
I am so grateful for u. U make exhale a very good place and I can promise u that so many people love u as a mod around here, genuinely 

and also… not to brag ok….. but

I actually legit got so many cool things this year, I won’t even lie…… I’m not usually into like Things u know but I couldn’t this year- I’m so grateful 

Spoiler

a karaoke machine, a shirt, pjs, winter boots - I legit was like :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 
And a camera (Polaroid)  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

What did I do to deserve this??? Like legit wtf—————- 

and different skin care things like soaps and lotions from lush…

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I had a great weekend!!!!!! :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: now im 🍀

I’m really looking forward to this next chapter in my life. Thank you all for the amazing wishes 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

Omg yes!! Actually I’m literally that man beside them  in all the pics that was pretending to not notice the paparazzi and tried posing candidly 

thank u so much for all the wishes!!!!! You are so kind. I hope you’re doing well 💚🤍🤍 

I really hope you had such a fun bday. The guy is called "maravilla3x".

Idk much about him but he's a thirst trap king.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Rik said:

Thank you so much Isla!!!
I am so grateful for u. U make exhale a very good place and I can promise u that so many people love u as a mod around here, genuinely 

and also… not to brag ok….. but

I actually legit got so many cool things this year, I won’t even lie…… I’m not usually into like Things u know but I couldn’t this year- I’m so grateful 

Reveal hidden contents

a karaoke machine, a shirt, pjs, winter boots - I legit was like :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 
And a camera (Polaroid)  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

What did I do to deserve this??? Like legit wtf—————- 

and different skin care things like soaps and lotions from lush…

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I had a great weekend!!!!!! :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: now im 🍀

I’m really looking forward to this next chapter in my life. Thank you all for the amazing wishes 

Thank you although I am not a mod! But I am flattered you think that of me :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block