It’s my birthday today!

rik

On 12/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

Damn, how'd I miss this thread? I'm already your worst bestie, but this just solidifies it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Anyways, happy birthday, King! Wishing you the best. Should I send you some birthday n-des? :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Also, you were already old before, so don't sweat it, gramps. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

On 12/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, SlayOut said:

Omg happy belated birthday! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I didn’t realize you were a Sagittarius as well! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Icons only! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I know we late, but what's good, @Rik, aka @deadcrocodiletears? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Can you not find the "Submit Reply" button anymore now that you're a senior citizen? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Well, here's a tutorial:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2021-12-09-at-05-09-32.png

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 1
On 12/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

Damn, how'd I miss this thread? I'm already your worst bestie, but this just solidifies it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Anyways, happy birthday, King! Wishing you the best. Should I send you some birthday n-des? :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Also, you were already old before, so don't sweat it, gramps. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I love you so much. LMAO BIRTHDAY N00DES PLZ :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: but anyway you are so so sweet and I do appreciate our conversations every time we do talk. You are honestly one of the best people on here alone with @SlayOut. As in I genuinely am very grateful for our friendship and ability to catch up regardless of how long it’s been!!! I hope you know that. I am so appreciative for the wish 💚💖

• Haha 1
On 12/7/2021 at 2:17 AM, SlayOut said:

Omg happy belated birthday! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I didn’t realize you were a Sagittarius as well! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Icons only! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

We are sags!!! Yes yes yes 

brinny u and I were celebrating 💖😭 I am so happy and appreciative for your wish!!!! Thank you so so much Slayout

40 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know we late, but what's good, @Rik, aka @deadcrocodiletears? :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Can you not find the "Submit Reply" button anymore now that you're a senior citizen? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: Well, here's a tutorial:

Hide contents

Screenshot-2021-12-09-at-05-09-32.png

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

NOT U GIVING AN ACTUAL TUTORIAL 

I’m so embarrassed that I didn’t reply!!! But I really am so grateful 

how are you??? What have u been up to? Have u ever revisited cheese and crackers or grilled cheese as an adult- I can’t :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: my new old obsession :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Haha 1

@Rik, I haven't eaten any junk food, sweets, or dairy in like 3 months, so I can't relate to your new obsession, but I'm happy for you. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: I'm just drowning in assignments. Besides your typical uni assignments, I have to write a whole-azz research paper, and it's no bueno. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: I made an IG account because I needed one for somewhat of a silly reason, but I haven't posted anything yet. Once I do, I'll follow you or something, so that we can catch up in a less Boomer-like manner because Exhale and its PM system are not it. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: On the topic of grilled cheese, I don't know if you have toastie makers in Canada (I think it might be a British/European thing), but they're kinda amazing:

Spoiler

classic-blue-granitestone-panini-presses-7196-64_600.jpg

So much easier to make grilled cheese that way. Toasties used to be a school trip staple back in my day. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Rik, I haven't eaten any junk food, sweets, or dairy in like 3 months, so I can't relate to your new obsession, but I'm happy for you. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: I'm just drowning in assignments. Besides your typical uni assignments, I have to write a whole-azz research paper, and it's no bueno. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: I made an IG account because I needed one for somewhat of a silly reason, but I haven't posted anything yet. Once I do, I'll follow you or something, so that we can catch up in a less Boomer-like manner because Exhale and its PM system are not it. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: On the topic of grilled cheese, I don't know if you have toastie makers in Canada (I think it might be a British/European thing), but they're kinda amazing:

Hide contents

classic-blue-granitestone-panini-presses-7196-64_600.jpg

So much easier to make grilled cheese that way. Toasties used to be a school trip staple back in my day. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Omg totally!! My mom used to make me toasties all the time. They were my go to sandwich as a kid- and are much better than grilled cheese. It’s more European/UK but I think that  bled into other parts of the world too. My mom grew up on them too- but our toastie maker died probably 15 years ago.

my mom and I actually had a convo about this recently and she told me what I’m having isn’t the real toastie!! (Why am I making this a full blown convo abt sandwiches omg)

im so glad you are eating healthy 

hope that everything is ok with u!! I know this is a stressful time of year

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 3:48 PM, Adriannn said:

Even though we haven't interacted much (except by that time you suggested that @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN and I were an item :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:), I think you're nice.

LOL sorry for the month late reply!! You know what this is so funny to me actually hahahahaha

Love u mimi sorry for the late response on my end too!!!

On 12/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, princessmimi said:

OMG really?

Im SO sorry for my late response but happy belated bday! :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block