Did Lou Taylor get plastic surgery (serious question)

I genuinely am not one to speculate or fixate on someone’s looks. It’s none of my business however I have to say something…. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

she looks different than she did in the 2008 news release when she first made it on the scene away from her 3 sports person roster. Prior to this it was alleged that she stalked Britney, prior to entering her life in alleged emails sent to (and leaked by) Sam Lutfi where she asks why he is letting Lou into her life and why he isn’t protecting her (because he wasn’t)  

She objectively looks more fresh faced these days……… and different tbh

FortunateInbornHoopoe-size_restricted.gi

Am I rude for making this topic :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: I legitimately would never shame anyone, I think it’s fine tbh. I am just perhaps seeing things :clownery_makeup_meme:

9 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

It's allegedly obvious that she had something done :emma: Allegedly by Britney's money :emma:

Thank God they don't have plastic surgeon in jail so she'll allegedly age naturally :emma::tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Tbh I think this is what it is though. I am not even insulting her natural looks, but I find it all too convenient that she starts to look more chiseled and sharper in her features as the conservatorship and her roster of clients progressed over the years. She’s moving into a new home worth millions in LA, so I think she believes she is going to get away with everything and have a home to come back to  when her potential jail sentence of charge is over. She can’t control the media forever. Either way, I’m pretty sure she had something done because of the increase in her income 

Spoiler

Allegedly

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, Henry. said:

You're sick for this omg

Also, not you taking Taylor Swift's tactic with re-releases by bumping your old threads omg

LMAO :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: well, I want people to know I’ve been speculating about her surgeries since her third face 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block