Britney's MOST DANGEROUS moments on stage!

I didn't know that she slipped during BOMT once :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: looking at it now, it was pretty risky with the floor being all wet. I've always been amazed at her performing while being suspended in the air, I'm terrified of that so I could never lol it looks amazing to the audience but it's indeed pretty dangerous, especially with some of the props that look really unstable or not strong enough. The jumping from the tree on Toxic looks terryfing tbh.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, merci12 said:

It's not just the props and tricks :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

White twinks can also be dangerous :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I love how she literally was HANDED A POLICE BATON like half a second before seeing him and SHE DID NOT USE IT TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT TWINK! You can tell she's super nice inside because my instant reaction would have probably been very different :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Isla said:

Does anyone remember when a fan rushed the stage during one of the Piece Of Me shows? And maybe made a comment about having a gun or something? Britney had to temporarily stop performing and security removed the man from the venue. I could be remembering stuff wrong though.

Just scroll one or two comments up :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: The gun was a reach, though.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Isla said:

But isn't that from the Circus tour? The one I was referring to is from Piece Of Me.

No, you’re right. 2017 POM a fan ran on stage and was tackled by security. It takes Britney a second to realize what’s happening, presumably because it was a number packed with dancers, so the stage was already pretty full https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/britney-spears-fan-rushes-onstage-las-vegas-her-piece-of-me/#

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Isla said:

I knew I wasn't making this up!

You were right, I remember now! That's definitely the scariest moment. I guess I blocked it out of my memory for that exact reason :s

I assume she didn't come back to the stage afterwards? Wasn't "Crazy" one of the final songs from the setlist?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Never realized how many of her performances in TCSBS were dangerous. And yet, she was supposed to be so unfit she was deemed a child in law. Ridiculous. :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

Right? Came here to say the same thing.

Why would they put her through scary situations when they know Britney has a lot of stress and anxiety?

I believe she always wanted to push herself but her team could have made it easier for her

• Love 2
13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You were right, I remember now! That's definitely the scariest moment. I guess I blocked it out of my memory for that exact reason :s

I assume she didn't come back to the stage afterwards? Wasn't "Crazy" one of the final songs from the setlist?

I can't remember? Maybe she came back to the stage, seeing as Crazy was the last song before the encore.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block