Dua Lipa is recording DL3! Posts picture

51 minutes ago, bas che said:

Yikes only 365K lifetime global sales? Are you saying Adele 1 week sales is three times greater than Dua Lipa’s tor’s album sales of an entire era that spanned 1.5 years?

Grandmas around the world aren’t buying Dua Lipa’s album. They only buy boring music for their poor families for Christmas :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: They buy what they would enjoy themselves:emma: besides Dua Lipa was the most streamed female in 2021 and Levitating is the biggest hit of the year. She’s doing fine without having to compete with the Silent Generation/Boomer music :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

There are around 100 unreleased-leaked songs out there so enjoy while waiting

.......100? What? Are you for real?? That's A LOT! But doesn't she have enough for like, AT LEAST two albums? If she doesn't use them then they must be really bad or sound too outdated (or disco-ish)

5 minutes ago, bas che said:

I get streaming is a thing but it’s shocking to see her album sales SO low given her colossal success last year. 

You’d expect she would move at least 1M album copies globally. 

Aren't you from Argentina (like me)? Did you buy "Future Nostalgia"? I wanted to, but I didn't, it was too expensive for me. I guess that's a global thing now... Now I only buy albums I 10000% want. My point is... if you didn't buy it, then there's your answer.

39 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Aren't you from Argentina (like me)? Did you buy "Future Nostalgia"? I wanted to, but I didn't, it was too expensive for me. I guess that's a global thing now... Now I only buy albums I 10000% want. My point is... if you didn't buy it, then there's your answer.

Hola :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: same case for me. I used to buy every album that catched my eye when I was younger but now, I'd only buy Britney stuff to be honest, too expensive and spotify exists so

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block