Dua Lipa is recording DL3! Posts picture

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Grandmas around the world aren’t buying Dua Lipa’s album. They only buy boring music for their poor families for Christmas :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: They buy what they would enjoy themselves:emma: besides Dua Lipa was the most streamed female in 2021 and Levitating is the biggest hit of the year. She’s doing fine without having to compete with the Silent Generation/Boomer music :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Very that :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bas che said:

Yikes only 365K lifetime global sales? Are you saying Adele 1 week sales is three times greater than Dua Lipa’s tor’s album sales of an entire era that spanned 1.5 years?

The sales climate is much different now. Only Taylor, Adele, Ed, Drake and Billie can shift actual album sales. Regardless, FN has sold sold 5 million units globally which is huge for a British singer and has bagged like what? 5 hits from this era? She is doing more than fine.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, bas che said:

Yikes only 365K lifetime global sales? Are you saying Adele 1 week sales is three times greater than Dua Lipa’s tor’s album sales of an entire era that spanned 1.5 years?

Very wrong comparison though, I am not a Dua fan but let me explain first of all ChartMasters is ran by a guy name MJD who hates Britney and loves Bey + MJ the deflation of female sales of 2000 pre acts are real here they are only good for conservative numbers they always have shipments details wrong. 

Anyway, Dua is a modern artist meaning her fans are 15 year olds giving her streams not CD sales now you said Adele or Taylor both of them had a way to establish themselves into the pure era another example is Ariana here I am sure her pure sales must be low but streaming numbers huge! 

This is how it works now, thats why artists of today are certified very nicely compared to older acts + they always have a side business streaming really isn't give that much as twitter fan accounts brag about. 

33 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Very wrong comparison though, I am not a Dua fan but let me explain first of all ChartMasters is ran by a guy name MJD who hates Britney and loves Bey + MJ the deflation of female sales of 2000 pre acts are real here they are only good for conservative numbers they always have shipments details wrong. 

Anyway, Dua is a modern artist meaning her fans are 15 year olds giving her streams not CD sales now you said Adele or Taylor both of them had a way to establish themselves into the pure era another example is Ariana here I am sure her pure sales must be low but streaming numbers huge! 

This is how it works now, thats why artists of today are certified very nicely compared to older acts + they always have a side business streaming really isn't give that much as twitter fan accounts brag about. 

I'm 15 again?

Umm GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block