Greatest hits / farewell tour?.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/britney-spears-shoots-new-film-2

This article says "The ideas being discussed include a greatest hits album with new bonus tracks, and live dates which are being seen as her farewell tour."

Its probably not true but do you think she will tour one last time? I cant see her touring in many years time like Cher and now shes 40 I can see her giving up touring by 45 but would love for her to tour one last time now shes free. Saw her for the first time in 2018 but feels tainted now we know she was forced to do it. It would probably be nice for her to do it one last time on her terms and conditions and enjoy it. Obviously as well trying for a baby needs to be top priority. 

It would be really sad if she never toured again after all this, I'm sure she knows so many fans would love to see her again but of course I think we would all respect her choice if she decided not to and only ever did promotional one-off performances.

As for the rumor it's happening anytime soon, I doubt it but honestly you just never know with brit. 

She's doing a duets album of re-recording of her biggest hits. She is planning to do a special the way MJ did back in the day with all her collaborators. After that she'll do one last Vegas residency and retire from music (but that doesn't mean she's retiring from the entertainment industry or other business ventures).

Another greatest hits album? Guess the third time is a charm :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I don’t see the point of it since most people stream her music. Who buys compilations anymore? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Just give us the bonus tracks and keep the rest, I already have them :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

As for the tour, I don’t think she would brand it her “last” or a “farewell”. I don’t think this is a decision she is even considering making right now

She already said she’s only 39 and is not dead :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but I don’t think she’ll want a greatest hits tour after POM. It’s so overworked by this point. Not even remixes can make old hits fresh by now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block