Britney and The Weeknd to be featured in new HBO movie 'THE IDOL'?

On IMDB it doesnt show Britney on the cast, even though the cast list is detailed.

Considering she just got free, I doubt she has been working on the show for a long time? They must be filming the show a year ago and finished filming months ago.

So I think she will do a soundtrack song, or a remix song of Toxic? Like Beyonce Fifty Shades OF Grey remix of Crazy In Love? or maybe be a guest on one of the epissodes.

15 hours ago, halfdressed said:

That’s exactly why marketing geniuses are genius. It’s advertising that’s 100% catered to her audience. It’s what everyone knows, loves, and expects from Britney’s Instagram, but it’s promo. And it doesn’t appear out of place on her profile or like an advertisement in any way. 

The Weeknd does exactly that with his own style. Cool. Slick. Mysterious. Typical Weeknd. But it’s promo. 

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Decrypting:

Do you think she "shot" (took down)  their IDOL.

Scored "guaranteed hits" on this idol.

Whose idol? The people who will see "bright  pics" or graphic evidence: her family 

Whom did they idolize? Lou Taylor, the "smartest person in the room" (Parnell) and "manager who keeps her arse straight" (Jezebel  Lynn)

She is having fun being the (cat pic) interrogator listening to lies ...

Investigation progressing well? A theory :)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block