Sam references JT on Instagram

3 hours ago, annalai23 said:

This is not funny, but stupid....

Britney marrying Sam.... I could see what she's becoming.... childish and unmature..... Be prepare to see more negativities in the media if they act and post more stuff like this.....  People can lift you up but also bring you down....

If only britney being with somebody around her age or older..... She would act more mature..... She's almost 40 for gods sake! 

They both needs to grow up!

I'd said on other posts that Britney does stuff I wouldn't do. I really don't believe in marriage to begin with. Look at these Hollywood people. Marriage is a joke. I'd look outside that box and I'd be looking at Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn as my example. Not married but look at how long they've been together. Anyway, I'd want to experience freedom before I made any major steps in my life.  But that's me. You rush into **** and you might regret it. I hate being the Debbie Downer of the group but there it is.

Edited by glitterfalls
adding stuff
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

They seem hella triggered for no reason. Aren't they too old for this petty ****? 

I'm on the middle ground for Britney's case. She's been through **** and I get being so filled with anger that it just spews out of you and it's gonna hit everybody. But I also refer to what I said on a recent post. Christina is the small fish in the pond. I can absolutely see opening *****ing about the people she worked with that saw **** going on and they kept their mouths shut. 

Sam--Don't have nothing good to say.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Britney marrying Sam.... I could see what she's becoming.... childish and unmature..... Be prepare to see more negativities in the media if they act and post more stuff like this.....  People can lift you up but also bring you down....

If only britney being with somebody around her age or older..... She would act more mature..... She's almost 40 for gods sake! 

Chill out and have fun!  Not sure if you’ve noticed but the older people get the more immature they can seem. It’s called learning to put your own needs first. And Britney deserves to do that even if it means she doesn’t take the high road.  At the end of the day, entertainment runs on gossip.  Sit back and enjoy 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, annalai23 said:

Okay Jumbo lobster

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Soso said:

Mmmm yeah but Sam, please stop now :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
You aint no JT:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
Homeboy walked 6 minutes on the Gucci red carpet and now he thinks he's the new George Clooney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

*****, Britney turned KFed into a household name. I can barely remember what tw4t JT married these last whatever years. 

Sam will become huge.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block