Sam references JT on Instagram

9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Because he’s about to be her husband???

it’s his job to stand with her. And if crossing people who have hurt her is part of it, I’m sure he’s happy to do so.

It's way to sudden and he's doing it in a very ''look at me'' way, in my opinion.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

This is not funny, but stupid....

Britney marrying Sam.... I could see what she's becoming.... childish and unmature..... Be prepare to see more negativities in the media if they act and post more stuff like this.....  People can lift you up but also bring you down....

If only britney being with somebody around her age or older..... She would act more mature..... She's almost 40 for gods sake! 

They both needs to grow up!

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, religiousfantasydream said:

I feel this is gonna be a trend in the upcoming months with them both being messy and calling things out. 

And I'm already cringing. Like I said on the other thread: This is bigger than Christina. I get calling out places and people she worked and people saw **** was weird/something's off/etc. But Britney seems like she's going for the smallest fish in the pond when she's going after Christina...Hollywood is a cesspool and it's sad **** isn't talked about the second stuff goes down instead of it being "open secrets". You just keep your head down low and mind your own business. Doesn't matter if we're talking something like what Britney went through or perverts in Hollywood.

And I'm not hating on Christina with that comment. I don't know their relationship. It's like I said on the other thread when it concerned the MMC. Were they really that close or were they "work friends"? Yeah, it's applause worthy that we're not ripping each other's hair out, calling each other *****es to each other's faces and having to be pulled apart from scratching each other's eyes out. But a "work friend" is different than somebody that's been a close friend, ya know? 

I'm not trying to encourage drama. It's like I said on the other thread, I think of the internet as being a light and fun place. I want to go to places I enjoy going to versus sites that I'm enraged the second I log on and still pissed even after I log off. 

Edited by glitterfalls
changing stuff
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

This is not funny, but stupid....

Britney marrying Sam.... I could see what she's becoming.... childish and unmature..... Be prepare to see more negativities in the media if they act and post more stuff like this.....  People can lift you up but also bring you down....

If only britney being with somebody around her age or older..... She would act more mature..... She's almost 40 for gods sake! 

They both needs to grow up!

2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

They seem hella triggered for no reason. Aren't they too old for this petty ****? 

Yeah let’s just put her back in a conservatorship because she has the audacity to speak her mind after thirteen years of being silenced. Y’all are something else :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block