Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

16 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Youre delusional the interview was already OVER by the time the interviewer asked that question, christina had places to go and answerjng that question wld ruin that

If you care about something you make the time to talk about it. And you send support and encouragement. She seemed so concerned back in June. On social media. But she can’t in person? If she cared, she would have said something instead of seeming like the question was such an inconvenience, and throwing in at the last possible second that you’re happy for her. She’s ******* Christina Aguilera and can do what she wants. And what she didn’t want was to take 30 seconds to send love and support. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do think Christina is fake in general, I mean, the whole interview she's talking about how much she missed the Latin culture and how proud she is to be back, I mean, she loves so much the Latin people that it took her 20 years to release a follow up :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

However the PR guy or manager or whatever he is, DID shout that they were leaving right before they asked about Britney. What people say is Xtina turning around to ask the guy to cut the interview, to me is more like actually checking with him if they could do one more or if that was it.

The weird face she makes is more like "sorry I have to leave" rather than "sorry I don't care about Britney"

The interview had already gotten to the awkward part where they were asking her to speak Spanish

I agree for the most part.  As I said in another thread, stop asking celebrities about Brit, especially Chdistina.  Let  Brit speak freely and deal with the good or bad reaction.

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I might get hate for this but I disagree with Britney in this case…I don’t disagree with her message, but last night was Christina’s night. I can understand Christina’s point of view…She finally released Spanish music and she hasn’t been to the Latin Grammys in forever…So she might have expected fo be asked about her music, not Britney.

Yes, but there's different ways to dodge a question. Dismissing it like you were just asked if you were pregnant and walk away like a rude brat IS NOT IT.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I was thinking about Katy Perry...girl, you're in danger. If Britney finds out the dumb *** **** and mean jokes Katy said she would be dragged and I'm here for it, it's what she deserves  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Katy is shaking. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Even putting aside her head shaving comment, she deserves to be dragged for co-writing Passenger. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 5

Christina isn't just a celebrity, she's Britney's childhood friend and one of the people who saw these things during the Mickey Mouse Club days, so maybe Britney was hurt.

Mickey Mouse Club co-star TJ Fantini shares a message in support of #FreeBritney and calls out Britney’s dad. - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796096-mickey-mouse-club-co-star-tj-fantini-shares-a-message-in-support-of-freebritney-and-calls-out-britney%E2%80%99s-dad/?tab=comments#comment-17192128
E8xQMAWWEAEVYpv?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

We can have our own opinions and theories about what happened behind the scene but only Britney knows the truth. Maybe Gaga really did something for her that we didn't know for her freedom while Xtina doing nothing. Maybe that's the reason she shaded her. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Im sure all Gaga did is send her prayers and love. Britney was human trafficked for 13 years, no private support would help. 

• Love 1

Full disclosure: I find Aguilera extremely rude and annoying. I also think she handled herself terribly clumsy in this situation buuuuuut I think Britney is a bit off. Is she going to become like Taylor Swift who.thinks everyone owes her sympathy? Like, fine  Christina acted like a biash last night, but Britney is now going to track every celeb who doesn't elevate her to holy heights and roast them? Wtf? This one seems like Brit needs to let the possible ego wave go, cause not everyone owes her something

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Listen. Britney is free to feel how she feels about the situation. -

a) we have no idea what the real relationship between the two of them is. It’s always been kinda rocky even though Christina did make a nice comment after Britney’s testimony. 
b) Christina’s always been a **** when asked about Britney. It may have been yea ago but she was so unnecessarily nasty about Britney I’m sure B has no more ****s to give. Let her express herself. 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.