Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

38 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

after 13 years our girl its not holding back BUT xtina can say what she wants... she even say "im happy for her"

and xtina already say it:

So then be a good person and keep that same energy live in person. You don’t stand up for someone online and not live in person. I understand she doesn’t want to speak about her all the time but she could have said the same thing in so many words.

Britney would never act like that. She’s always been to supportive, sweet and humble.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

He had literally just said "we are going inside now" and then she got asked what was clearly a controversial question one that apparently saying Im happy for her isnt sufficient lmao. I don't blame her for looking at him and being like Do we have time for this? They didnt and people are running with some false narrative now. Such a joke.

"Have you communicated with Britney?" Is not a a controversial question unless you are Christina Aguilera.

Apparently when you are Christina Aguilera, you look to your publicist and then he shuts the question down by saying "No. we're not doing that." and then you tell the press that "I can't, but I'm happy for her". There is nothing controversial about that question and it could have been answered with a simple yes or no response.

• Like 6
Just now, Seanril said:

So then be a good person and keep that same energy live in person. You don’t stand up for someone online and not live in person. I understand she doesn’t want to speak about her all the time but she could have said the same thing in so many words.

Britney would never act like that. She’s always been to supportive, sweet and humble.

You do know that the interview had ended and her publicist said they were heading inside and then she got asked that question right? She got asked a loaded question as she was literally walking away and still added im happy for her. But apparently that wasnt enough and now people are making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's a joke.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

I don't see it as shade either. Christina could have just answered without waiting for someone to rescue her. Thats what made it awkward and the guys response it was put it over the edge.  I think she just doesn't like being asked about Britney but enjoys name dropping Britney when its convenient.

tbh, she never name drops her, is the interviewers who always ask her about Britney since forever, and even if she shaded her years ago, at least in the past decade she's only said nice things about her (whether she's honest or not, that's different).

The one time she doesn't talk about her, meltdowns ensue.

They didn't even ask her about the conservatorship, they just asked her if she was in communication with her. I think had the question been more specific like, about the abuse, or about idk a specific matter and she just dismissed it with "I'm happy with her" that would've been bad.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

"Have you communicated with Britney?" Is not a a controversial question unless you are Christina Aguilera.

Apparently when you are Christina Aguilera, you look to your publicist and then he shuts the question down by saying "No. we're not doing that." and then you tell the press that "I can't, but I'm happy for her". There is nothing controversial about that question and it could have been answer with a simple yes or no response.

She looked at her publicist because it was asked seconds after he said we are going inside lmaooo I can see you hear what you want to hear and it is sad.

3 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Apparently when you are Christina Aguilera, you look to your publicist and then he shuts the question down by saying "No. we're not doing that." and then you tell the press that "I can't, but I'm happy for her". There is nothing controversial about that question and it could have been answer with a simple yes or no response.

she turned at her publicist, because he had just said "we're getting inside"

maybe she was checking if he was still there :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

She looked at her publicist because it was asked seconds after he said we are going inside lmaooo I can see you hear what you want to hear and it is sad.

Your are assuming thats why she looked at her publicist because he he said they had to go inside. But what he said and what Christina said after she got his attention implied that 'Britney' is something Chirstina wasn't going to talk about.  I heard all of it. You are avoiding what was actually said after the question was asked.

• Like 1

I think there's something else deeper going on than what is shown. Xtina knew Britney since the mickey mouse club so I'm sure she might have gotten a glimpse into Britney's personal life and family dynamic. If Xtina really knew something and kept her mouth shut those 13 years then Britney's argument against her is justified. Mind you, all it needed was a nudge from someone on the inside which came in the form of a voicemail to make the courts look into Britney's case. Xtina could have been the nudge if in fact she knew something that we didn't which might be the case.

3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Are they friends, though? I mean, from my knowledge those two haven't been friends since they were kids. Not for the good times or bads. It's kinda of a stretch to push this narrative. 

That's what I've been wondering. How close were they? Are they "work friends": We can tolerate each other on the set without wanting to rip each other's hair out by the roots. Or were they actually close friends? We hang out together on and off the set, have a lot in common, go out and have fun together, etc.

1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

Your are assuming thats why she looked at her publicist because he he said they had to go inside. But what he said and what Christina said after she got his attention implied that 'Britney' is something Chirstina wasn't going to talk about.  I heard all of it. You are avoiding what was actually said after the quetion was asked.

That she was happy for her? Im sure she is.... I'm not sure what we are supposed to read from that.

19 minutes ago, Humbledandelion said:

Gaga never said anything before and discredited the movement. Christina made a heartfelt post before with so much meaning. What Gaga did said is ok, aside from discrediting the movement, but Christina said it from the heart.

Anyway Im trying to get Britneys perspective, but I understand she gets angry since she went trough so much abuse. 

But right now I dont think she saw Christina's post.

"Discredited"? How was her silence and neutrality the same as discrediting a movement? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Also I feel like Gaga probably did get in contact with Britney to show support in private, otherwise Britney probably would've shaded her today as well. Yet she only had something negative to say about Xtina. That says a lot imo. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.