Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do think Christina is fake in general, I mean, the whole interview she's talking about how much she missed the Latin culture and how proud she is to be back, I mean, she loves so much the Latin people that it took her 20 years to release a follow up :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

However the PR guy or manager or whatever he is, DID shout that they were leaving right before they asked about Britney. What people say is Xtina turning around to ask the guy to cut the interview, to me is more like actually checking with him if they could do one more or if that was it.

The weird face she makes is more like "sorry I have to leave" rather than "sorry I don't care about Britney"

The interview had already gotten to the awkward part where they were asking her to speak Spanish

The guy was talking about answering Britney questions. He said " No. We're not doing that tonight. I'm sorry" ; 'that' being talking about Britney.

Just now, Derwood said:

Awwww yeah. Are you looking for a job on Team Con? I am sure they are hiring!

there's nothing wrong with what I said. Xtina (or her publicist) did indeed post something nice about Britney in June. So the public will say that Britney is being misinformed if they see this. So if t here's more behind the scenes, she should say it instead leaving it out in the open. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

The guy was talking about answering Britney questions. He said " No. We're not doing that tonight. I'm sorry" ; 'that' being talking about Britney.

that's just an expression though, and in any case it was him who said it, not her. She could've fought against him, but then why hire a PR if you're not gonna listen to him?

He clearly said they were going inside, right before the reporter even mentioned Britney. If any it was a way to save Xtina after they asked her to speak Spanish, which was the previous question.

However, she DID have to go inside, since she was performing that night, had to get changed etc.

If this happened after the show, then I would've agreed it was shade with no doubts.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, cubasterd said:

Christina literally said "I can't" after her publicist said "No. We're not doing that tonight". It wasn't because they were getting ready to go inside, Christina just didn't want to talk about Britney and her publicist knew it too.

Or because shocker she had to go. I mean she added she was happy for her as they were walking away you really think a few more sentences would have made people happy? No way. Let her comment on it when she isnt literally walking away as the question is asked. Jesus lmao

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m not sure if Britney is aware about Christina’s public statement, back then she still was under the conservatorship and I believe she didn’t have full access to social media. And watching her being grateful with Gaga’s Hypocrisy is even worst. Last night was about Christina’s return to the stages, it wasn’t her time to speak about it, she did it before, and she even said she was happy for Britney.  Honestly I think this is sad.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Crazyyy said:

You’re wrong you dumb rat. Gaga was the one pressured and FORCED to speak about Britney because reporters kept asking her to her face and she didn’t have her PR person there with her to stop it. Gaga REFUSED to ever help Britney while she was down.

Xtina’s support was way bigger than Gaga’s who was forced to speak on it on the red carpet and even was unconfortable in some of the interviews saying she didn’t wanna “speak for Britney”. Stfu and learn your facts.

OT: Britney is being pathetic. Sam (aka egocentric Z list “actor”) has been nasty to Xtina in the past so it doesn’t surprise me that he influenced Britney to drag Xtina to generate buzz as part of a plan with his boyfriend Bobby since his boyfriend Bobby is apparently Britney’s new manager and of course he showed Britney the Gaga videos for Britney to praise her since she’s manager by his boyfriend Bobby. Pathetic altogether.

Are you dumb? If Sam has been mean or shady to Xtina in the past, who do you think influenced him? Britney. He was 24 when he met her, he prob didn't even know who Xtina was or didn't think much about her. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: does she not know xtina posted about her? tbh I dont blame her she must be sick of being asked about britney at nearly every event she attends :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

honestly britney just looks really petty for this, no one has to speak on her situation

I agree and I'm not even a hardcore Christina fan. Xtina shared her support before Gaga. What's wrong with Britney doing this? It should be the other way around because Gaga only commented after last weeks decision, she's the fake one not Xtina.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's just an expression though, and in any case it was him who said it, not her. She could've fought against him, but then why hire a PR if you're not gonna listen to him?

He clearly said they were going inside, right before the reporter even mentioned Britney. If any it was a way to save Xtina after they asked her to speak Spanish, which was the previous question.

However, she DID have to go inside, since she was performing that night, had to get changed etc.

If this happened after the show, then I would've agreed it was shade with no doubts.

I don't see it as shade either. Christina could have just answered without waiting for someone to rescue her. Thats what made it awkward and the guys response it was put it over the edge.  I think she just doesn't like being asked about Britney but enjoys name dropping Britney when its convenient.

• Like 2

Gaga never said anything before and discredited the movement. Christina made a heartfelt post before with so much meaning. What Gaga did said is ok, aside from discrediting the movement, but Christina said it from the heart.

Anyway Im trying to get Britneys perspective, but I understand she gets angry since she went trough so much abuse. 

But right now I dont think she saw Christina's post.

• Love 4
Just now, cubasterd said:

I don't see it as shade either. Christina could have just answered without waiting for someone to rescue her. Thats what made it awkward and the guys response it was put it over the edge.  I think she just doesn't like being asked about Britney but enjoys name dropping Britney when its convient.

He had literally just said "we are going inside now" and then she got asked what was clearly a controversial question one that apparently saying Im happy for her isnt sufficient lmao. I don't blame her for looking at him and being like Do we have time for this? They didnt and people are running with some false narrative now. Such a joke.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Guys, disagreeing with Britney is not the same then silencing her. 

FreeBritney gave Britney freedom from the conservatorship but it did not freed her from accountability. She will answer for her acts and words like everybody else, that is what being free means. 

This.

I've said on other posts I don't stan anybody. I want the freedom of agreeing or disagreeing with the celebs that I like. I don't want to be attached at the hip when they say or do something stupid. That goes for anybody.

And I want to say something about the people saying "take a break from social media". I don't want Britney to shut up or think she needs to be back in a c-ship again. And it's not like I'm saying "Stick your hand out so I can swat it with a ruler anytime you say or do something naughty, Britney." I guess I'm looking at it from the point of view of feeling good. The sites Britney goes to...do you end up feeling like **** or feeling angrier than ever when you log off?  I'd want to go to places that make me feel better or make me laugh, ya know? I know I'm constantly saying thank yous on the snark community I reply to because I have a LOT of down days and the posts genuinely make me laugh. I appreciate each and every snark because they do lighten my days. I realize my situation is drastically different than Britney's and I'm not trying to say it's exactly the same. 

I'd bet Britney and I have similarities about feeling disgusted when it concerns Hollywood. I don't mean to sound two faced since there's a few celebs I like, music I like, tv shows and movies I like, etc. I'd probably be backstage puking at all the fakeness. *** kissing when you're on top of the world and mocking the **** out of you when you've hit rock bottom. Endless cycle of **** like that. And goodness knows I can get the disgust and anger at the system when you have to work around people and they truly see a closer picture of what you're going through and they all keep their mouths shut*

*I avoided X Factor like the plague. I already hate shows like that but I also figured Britney didn't get the job because of all the years she's been in the business. I figured it was water cooler conversation. "Let's tune in and see if Britney says or does something CRAZY!" I know I keep mentioning X Factor but it goes for any job that Britney had for a length of time where people could see "Something's not right." I just hope there's a middle ground for Britney. I'd be blasting the **** out of these ********* that kept their mouths shut but you also need the light stuff for the dark days, ya know?

Again, it's late so I hope this all makes sense... 

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

This is how I feel. This makes me sad for mostly hoping she could reconnect with powerful woman. Woman will always do greater things when they work together. Also the fact that Christina spoke out when it actually mattered and not just a generic post either she put thought into her post and gaga only started to speak out after the fact. Its just backwards and I wish she could see the bigger picture. 

THIS.

Britney has been away for too long. She doesn't even know the power of social midia and how to handle it. 

That post, as honest it might be for her, will make her look bad for several reasons. The comments on Twitter are showing that already.

I love the fact she is now able to say what she feels. I do hope, though, she feels strong enough to deal with the consequences. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.