Camila and Shawn have broken up

KrisJ

I know an ******* A&R guy that works for major artists, he's Camila's A&R. We used to be friends, lol. But he posted a rude comment to my IG during the height of the #FreeBritney movement and I called him out for being a ****. He told me years ago Shaun was "one of us", as he put it, so after I gave him a piece of my mind regarding Free Britney (in hindsight, wondering if he has ties to Lou Taylor or anyone involved in the CON), I told him it was contradictorily hysterical that he clearly had no moral honesty since his darling artist was in a PR relationship. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, ol123 said:

He's finally decided to stop pretending. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This joke is toxic, and I’m sick of seeing it. It just reinforces the idea that men have to be masculine, if they’re feminine then they must be gay,  and the stereotype that all gay men are feminine. Not to mention, this joke has become an “acceptable” way to bully Shawn Mendes. What happened to treating celebrities more like humans? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Wish them the best .. both young and will be fine. Stop speculating about him being gay , many men are targeted being metro***ual. Also if by chance he happens to be down the road. Let him figure it out respectfully. Let them be .. Wish them happiness and move on . I dunno is that so much to do these days . 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

GUARANTEE YOU, Camila will no longer book as many award show stage performances anymore. She's been flopping since her Romance album. Her success and exposure was due to Shawn. And if you notice, whenever she got an invite to perform, who else was on the stage? Shawn. 

Shawn is flopping too

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.