Christina Aguilera Premieres New Song "Somos Nada"

JayTawndre

Obviously the man is her ‘secret’ lover killed for money… 

Can be a very mysterious story

But this explain the dark dress and the dark mood of the song. She loved him. 
If I should judge the video I prefer SN to PMM. 
Much more well directed. 
I don’t like the end of the song. It lacks something ( my opinion )

• Love 1

Damn girl. That was quick. Didn’t the first single come out two weeks ago? Can you stick with ANYTHING xtina?! This is why your career has been living on the bubbling under charts for 14 years. My goodness! Let us live with the first single and red hair for a minute….damn

I’m tired. I’m really really tired, Xtina.

Tired Giving Up GIF

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Damn girl. That was quick. Didn’t the first single come out two weeks ago? Can you stick with ANYTHING xtina?! This is why your career has been living on the bubbling under charts for 14 years. My goodness! Let us live with the first single and red hair for a minute….damn

I’m tired. I’m really really tired, Xtina.

Tired Giving Up GIF

Moves Like Jagger #1

Say Something #4

Feel This Moment #8

Your Body #34

Just A Fool #71 without a video

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

And none of those were her songs. All features :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: You played yourself. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:Absolutely nothing from liberation charted and nothing from this new Spanish album will chart. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:Xtina is a flop. A beautiful flop. 

and what? These days even #1 in featuring song is counted for both artists. Feat or not feat is her surname and a hit :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Liberation was ahead of its time.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

and what? These days even #1 in featuring song is counted for both artists. Feat or not feat is her surname and a hit :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Liberation was ahead of its time.

Liberation was ahead of its time?! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: is that the excuse Xtina fans give anytime something flops? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:So Bionic, Lotus, Liberation, and Pa Mis Muchachas are all ahead of their time?! :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I guess Christina is some alien from the future that keeps setting musical trends that will shape the future, yet nobody has yet to follow of them :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: K.

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

ugh the title is bothering me. it should be "NO somos nada", not just "somos nada". am i right fellow spanish speakers? or maybe ppl in latin america say "somos nada" without the "no" at the beginning? i'm confused. 

Yeah it's like the "no" is missing from the title but I looked up the lyrics and they say "somos nada, somos todo" so it actually makes sense

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheRealLou said:

58 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Liberation was ahead of its time?! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: is that the excuse Xtina fans give anytime something flops? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:So Bionic, Lotus, Liberation, and Pa Mis Muchachas are all ahead of their time?! :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I guess Christina is some alien from the future that keeps setting musical trends that will shape the future, yet nobody has yet to follow of them :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: K.

When i put a cship over her than yes it will be ahead :typing_keyboard_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block