Christina Aguilera Premieres New Song "Somos Nada"

JayTawndre

I'm just here to say... You b*tches should respect Xtina. She's the woman who had to compete against Britney, one of the most powerful superstars in the world. There is no other female artist comparable to Britney, yet Xtina was the only one always right behind her. That takes nerve and strength and talent. And I think she did pretty well in being herself and holding her position as a great popstar, and after all these years she's still doing what she loves and doing more than OK, so BE KIND! My gawd these new generations... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly I’m not even a hater, but her career is starting to get embarrassing. She should’ve never left The Voice and just been a reality tv star. This music thing just isn’t sticking anymore. I used to think it was her management/label but it’s clearly just the general publics lack of interest in her. I thought her poor sales for her residency were a fluke, but I guess not(and for anyone who comes for this, they were giving away hundreds of tickets to fill seats).  She has become mediocre at best, and it’s sad to see. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
On 11/18/2021 at 12:56 PM, ElenaB said:

ugh the title is bothering me. it should be "NO somos nada", not just "somos nada". am i right fellow spanish speakers? or maybe ppl in latin america say "somos nada" without the "no" at the beginning? i'm confused. 

It's the same rule as English. No is negative, nada is negative. Saying "No somos nada" -> Negative + negative = Positive.

But just like in English, everyone uses that despite being wrong.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Honestly I’m not even a hater, but her career is starting to get embarrassing. She should’ve never left The Voice and just been a reality tv star. This music thing just isn’t sticking anymore. I used to think it was her management/label but it’s clearly just the general publics lack of interest in her. I thought her poor sales for her residency were a fluke, but I guess not(and for anyone who comes for this, they were giving away hundreds of tickets to fill seats).  She has become mediocre at best, and it’s sad to see. 

Net Worth: $160 Million

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block