Christina Aguilera Premieres New Song "Somos Nada"

JayTawndre

Has Christina learned nothing from the flops of bionic, lotus, and liberation. Quit releasing a ballad and the 2nd single. The next song should’ve been another up tempo song.

Where is santo santo!?

I’m sure the song will sound the same as the one leaked a few weeks ago with a few tweaks. Nobody-Cares.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
18 minutes ago, K-man said:

Has Christina learned nothing from the flops of bionic, lotus, and liberation. Quit releasing a ballad and the 2nd single. The next song should’ve been another up tempo song.

Where is santo santo!?

I’m sure the song will sound the same as the one leaked a few weeks ago with a few tweaks. Nobody-Cares.gif

Im affraid you are right :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I love Xtina but what's the point of this project? The first single did nothing on the charts, and releasing another one is like throwing money away. Also the title of the new song depresses me; I already know that I'm nothing, she doesn't have to remind me. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Who cares? Always better to release something with video than just album. But the video was shoot with PMM the same days, so its not that more expensive. 

Probably its the last video before EP. After release EP she would go for vacations, another EP before the summer, so another 2 videos. And then the third in next autumn....

Messy idea, but for fans that are waiting 4 years for an era its something promising. 

• Love 1

A bit disappointed with this choice. 
👎🏼 A ballad as 2nd single 

moreover we don t have a date for EP or LP and we are across 2nd single. 
And this seems for me a paradox 😖

( Hope that after Latin Grammy we ll know something more and something clear )

Not well done this ‘era’ for me. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Creamybg said:

A bit disappointed with this choice. 
👎🏼 A ballad as 2nd single 

moreover we don t have a date for EP or LP and we are across 2nd single. 
And this seems for me a paradox 😖

( Hope that after Latin Grammy we ll know something more and something clear )

Not well done this ‘era’ for me. 

Easy, she'll be not releasing EP in December. Maybe she will put it more spontanious. I think that just after the performance. Maybe Nov 26?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block