Christina Aguilera Premieres New Song "Somos Nada"

JayTawndre

42 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

Tbh i tought somos nada ll stay a demo.at least it sounds like one demo for me:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Together with santo and with lloras por na we almost have the full la fuerza ep.

Xtina i love you,but This is a yawnfest :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

At the beginning I also thought about a demo made with a Casio keyboard 😅😅

A song very Adeleish… If only this was in English.  
Believe me. Double success. 😕

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Creamybg said:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4704867122610193/4704867673965165
The video leaked in China. 
Opinions? 
The song won’t be a hit but the video is really well done. 
And Xtina looks like a godess 💥💯

The parts where she isn’t screaming and nasally are pretty and the Christina I love… you can tell she’s not a fluent Spanish speaker though and the song isn’t radio friendly.

3 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

In Mi Reflejo album she had a great pronunciation, but what happened now? does anyone who follows her extinct career know anything? 

the song is really beautiful, that's the kind of stuff I was asking from her :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

but her pronunciation :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: indeed, I don't know what happened :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

and it's not just the pronunciation, but she's suffering from that syndrome that many foreigners have when they try to speak Spanish, which is that the pitch of their voice it's like too high, or too throaty :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I don't know how to describe it, but it's more than the pronunciation, it's like the way the sound comes out of their throats that gives away that they're not native speakers. And having an accent is not the problem, because it can sound nice like with Laura Pausini or Nelly Furtado, the thing is as you said, a lot of the lyrics are barely understandable, and the whole thing just sounds unnatural and it's distracting.

But a thousand times better than Pa Mis Muchachas :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Haha 2

I used to love her, but seriousely she starts to sing like a caricature of herself. 

Her voice give me headache, this throaty screamed voice is not pleasent at all (for me).

Can someone tell her she doesn't need to sing that loud? Sometimes less is more, she has the vocal capacities to be so much subtle...

This way of singing is so dated, that's why she flops IMO, not because she's ahead of her time.... 

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, FrenchToast said:

I used to love her, but seriousely she starts to sing like a caricature of herself. 

Her voice give me headache, this throaty screamed voice is not pleasent at all (for me).

Can someone tell her she doesn't need to sing that loud? Sometimes less is more, she has the vocal capacities to be so much subtle...

This way of singing is so dated, that's why she flops IMO, not because she's ahead of her time.... 

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

Name a song you love from Legend X :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block