Azealia Banks is defending Travis Scott

5 hours ago, Bigno said:

Oh it is his fault and his team's fault because when you are making millions by bringing in thousands of people who are  being congregated somewhere because your image, name, songs and face are being used as a brand, you and your team should be aware that those hours while those people are there, not only are the liabilities with legal consequences, but also organizers and performers should be in the know of the risks, safety measures and what legal repercussions each may have, which in this case, there are various. Also, he noticed there was something going on, didn't stop, didn't care to ask, the team had no protocol nor prevention. Of course he is responsible. 

You realise usually you can hardly see what is happening in the crowd when you are on stage? The promoters are responsible, not the artist...they could have stopped the show.

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

He is literally watching a lifeless body being carried out, and just keep singing. What is there to not understand???

I can give you a list of how he should've handled this situation if he wasn't a vile human being

But instead, you decide to defend this.

I am not defending him, barely know him. Just using logic, unless he knew something was happening then he isn't responsible unless he incited it.

45 minutes ago, mean little lips said:

I am not defending him, barely know him. Just using logic, unless he knew something was happening then he isn't responsible unless he incited it.

I just saw a video,from a man and a woman.Both told one of the camera men that someone just died.He didn´t care!And Scott knew! He screamed at the fans that they are not allowed to tell him what to do! There are a lot of videos.Watch them!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mean little lips said:

Now we can talk:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10174643/Travis-Scott-pled-guilty-TWICE-encouraging-fans-rush-stage.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/travis-scott-astroworld-yeezys-video-b1953755.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10177129/Moment-Travis-Scott-spits-fan-incites-crowd-f-k-2015.html

13 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

He is literally watching a lifeless body being carried out, and just keep singing. What is there to not understand???

I can give you a list of how he should've handled this situation if he wasn't a vile human being

Let em know :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

WOW isn’t she the one that tortures or kills cats, or something?

Defending him is one thing (👎) but THE TOXICOLOGY REPORT COMMENT? And throwing in skin tone?! COME ON! WTF

Cooks dead cats, tortures and kills living chickens in her closet for some wicca bull****. We are lucky her closet itself didn't start a pandemic. It's as disgusting as imaginable

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

yup, even modern artists are stopping shows when **** happens

Now this is how you behave towards your fans.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

I felt like she was just getting the Public back on her side lol and then this.....

RIGHT

i feel like she was slowly coming back as this more mature woman u know someone who could be taken seriously but this is her thing she always comes back a little and then ruins it for herself 

she recently got dropped from a collab and went on a horrible transphobic tirade against the other singer calling her a little boy who will always be a boy

now this

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

26 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

RIGHT

i feel like she was slowly coming back as this more mature woman u know someone who could be taken seriously but this is her thing she always comes back a little and then ruins it for herself 

she recently got dropped from a collab and went on a horrible transphobic tirade against the other singer calling her a little boy who will always be a boy

now this

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

SMH Yeah she was performing in NYC too recently and I wanna like her cause her music isn't bad but damn she is a hazard to herself/career. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block