Sam Asghari: Let’s have a fan base of the year award and give it to the #FreeBritney people

in my humble opinion, we do deserve it :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: it's one thing to make your fav's album number one on spotify... and it's an entirely different thing to start a worldwide movement to fight your fav's abusers and help her get the justice she deserves tbh :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: we've been gaslit and ridiculed for years now and we never gave up, making our own investigations, calling out all the people involved and trying to understand freaking court papers i mean i feel this fanbase is so powerful tbh :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
7 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

No one even remembers who Beyonce is :emma: She's so 2003 :emma: I can't think of a one hit song from her :emma: Maybe some Single Flops? Idk I don't remember :emma:

What rock do you live under? Lemonslay outsold Glory by far back in 2016 :emma:

Spoiler

:taylor_swift_evil_smile:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, nwonder said:

Thank you bubs, I hired Sia to write it for me

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Hide contents

tumblr_lvj59clBjj1qmuoyho1_500.gifv

Yeehaw be buying dem in bulk at this point

Hide contents

when are you coming to get your award?

:taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Well my category hasn't been announced yet, I'm pretty sure Sam will let us know who will win Best Behive of The Year (Britney or Me) :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

stay tuned :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Spoiler

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I’m pandering COUGH I mean pondering what goodies the Britney fans who fought and prayed will receive too salam- I mean Sam! Could we get a heart felt song and video written and directed by Britney herself? Something we love? Hmm 🤔 we only want to see her free and move on with live. That’s all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.