Sam Asghari: Let’s have a fan base of the year award and give it to the #FreeBritney people

Honestly though, you lot deserve a huge award. I say “you” and not “we” because sadly I’ve been a fairweather fan; I stepped away after the Con started because it made me sad to see how different she seemed, and only within the last year I really got back on board. Those of you who have stuck with her, who knew something was wrong even when everyone was calling it a conspiracy, who stood by Britney and her rights even when people made baseless claims that she was unwell, you all deserve the world. You actually, quite literally saved her life. We all know she tried pleading to Penny before and it never did a thing till the public support was too much to be ignored. 

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’d like to thank all of my fans for this honour

tumblr_lvov94b4kT1r3ty02o1_500.gif
f

what a riveting speech Nwonder, you just slayed ma life :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Spoiler

and I feel like Beyonce at the Grammys not Britney :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

How have we not banned you after the constant Britney hate? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

exhale won't last five minutes before it begs me to come back :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.