Ideas 4 Celebrating Britneys Freedom!!!

7 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Have an **** while get naked is playing in the background and while the volume is up so we can all hear Judge Penny saying congrats Ms. Spears the conservatorship is over. We will all simultaneously ******* in that moment :)

My plans EXACTLY. 😆😆😆

Since I live in Berlin ....I will go to berghain, party hard, ask the DJ to play "Stronger", getting kicked out for that, getting myself a nasty burger at McDonald's, pick up a guy and celebrate at home screaming "Gimme MORE" 

I mean...... I MEAAANN...... 🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

My plans EXACTLY. 😆😆😆

Since I live in Berlin ....I will go to berghain, party hard, ask the DJ to play "Stronger", getting kicked out for that, getting myself a nasty burger at McDonald's, pick up a guy and celebrate at home screaming "Gimme MORE" 

I mean...... I MEAAANN...... 🤣🤣🤣

honestly not a bad idea, I live in Belgrade which is known as the Berlin of the Eastern Europe. But I might just come to Berlin for real and go to Berghain. Wanna go together? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: We can hook up and everything

• Love 1

I've got the day off work

I've got my #freebritney shirt freshly washed and ready. (I couldn't find it and was starting to panic but hubby found it mixed in with his laundry). This shirt makes me feel bittersweet because I had it custom made and have worn it for every single hearing date and now I'm conflicted on how I feel knowing this might be the last time I wear it.

I'm also getting a Britney inspired tattoo. I've wanted one for years and finally gonna do it, I can't think of a better day. Just a small one on my foot, like she has. Still undecided on the design but I'm not worried about it.

Then I have about 3 hours of driving i need to do in which I will be listening to a steady rotation of Stronger, My Prerogative, Overprotected and then just to keep it from getting too repetitive I'm also throwing in Breathe on Me, Change your mind and the Chris Cox mega mix.

I might finish the evening with a viewing of Crossroads and a bottle of white zinfandel 

Also I plan to be half way glued to exhale/ig witnessing the celebrations/melt downs 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I've got the day off work

I've got my #freebritney shirt freshly washed and ready. (I couldn't find it and was starting to panic but hubby found it mixed in with his laundry). This shirt makes me feel bittersweet because I had it custom made and have worn it for every single hearing date and now I'm conflicted on how I feel knowing this might be the last time I wear it.

I'm also getting a Britney inspired tattoo. I've wanted one for years and finally gonna do it, I can't think of a better day. Just a small one on my foot, like she has. Still undecided on the design but I'm not worried about it.

Then I have about 3 hours of driving i need to do in which I will be listening to a steady rotation of Stronger, My Prerogative, Overprotected and then just to keep it from getting too repetitive I'm also throwing in Breathe on Me, Change your mind and the Chris Cox mega mix.

I might finish the evening with a viewing of Crossroads and a bottle of white zinfandel 

Also I plan to be half way glued to exhale/ig witnessing the celebrations/melt downs 

Thank you for sharing!!! It's like mix of feelings at this point. The new beggining is about to start and as a fan I'm very happy and hopefullness about whats coming for Britney after this friday :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

I love the idea of having a bottle of white zinfandel, a good way of celebrating new era :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block