2021 AMAs performances

Ahh Millenials sounding like their parents asking them to turn down that garbage they call music.

This is all I get for anything associated with generation Z. The Music industry isnt yours anymore, it moved on. 

Like Billboard said this decade a majority of the millennials turn 40, especially if they were 16 in the year 2000 

You guys are becoming your parents.  Congrats 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Ahh Millenials sounding like their parents asking them to turn down that garbage they call music.

This is all I get for anything associated with generation Z. The Music industry isnt yours anymore, it moved on. 

Like Billboard said this decade a majority of the millennials turn 40, especially if they were 16 in the year 2000 

What is this bich inhaling :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:Do you have the age complexity ‘cause every thread I see you talking about age? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: No surprise you’re a Madonna fan, move on :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Of the performers listed the only I'd be Miley interested in is megan but even still... I won't watch this.

Millenials got spoiled with truly iconic performances and artists. Today's artists don't have to work so hard to promote with social media anyone can go viral but then it's on to the next one.

20/30 years later people (including gen z) still talk about these performances/artists. Nothing I see these days is spectacular or memorable. 

Sorry.:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

boring. it's not about being millennial or gen z, i really enjoy most of gen z's music (and let me remind you some of gen z's biggest role models are millennials, like Dua or Megan), it's just that performances these days are dull. unless they're great vocalists, like Ariana, it's just boring to see Olivia Rodrigo singing off key and just standing there. and choreos are getting more and more simple, it's just about the twerking. 

i'm here for bad bunny tho, although his performances are not that great either :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

argument thats was way harsh tai GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block