When Lynne called clout chaser Dr Phil while Britney was in hospital against her will

I'd avoid Dr. Phil and that other vulture like the plague. ****, I'm forgetting his name and you'd think that'd stick with me since the guy seems to get into everybody's business when they're going through ****. I'll have respect for Charlie Sheen for basically saying sit down and shut up, you don't know me. Oh, Dr. Drew. Yeah, two vultures when there's already swarms of them already flying around. Mother of the year right there. No shame whatsoever, eh?

7 hours ago, N6488 said:

I remember this.. was always all about publicity. How can your family not protect you! 

I love watching older shows so you all will have to excuse the extremely ancient example. I was watching an Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode this morning and there's honestly a couple of scenes throughout the series that make me think of Britney. This being one of them. 

Want to give a general description so people will at least get the gist of why this man has that particular look on his face. Iggy's dad has taught him right from wrong, you always do the right thing. Stuff like that. Iggy took it to heart. Iggy and a friend saw a guy getting beat up at the golf course and they went to the cops to tell about the guy getting beat up. So the cops drag in this guy and also get Iggy's dad to show up. Iggy's dad forgot one part of all the stuff he was telling Iggy. There's some people you DON'T **** with. All the **** his dad told him went out the window because he was scared of this other guy. I'd say there's a lot of people afraid of this guy that'd **** you up in a minute.  So the dad brushes Iggy off and tells him to stop making up stories. Start at 20 minute mark and you'll see that **** look the bad guy's giving off. Poor Iggy looks so heartbroken, confused, innocence shattered at his dad doing the opposite of what he's been saying all along. But check out the dad's expression at 22:22. He looks so guilty, so ashamed, "What the **** have I just done to my son?", just a sense of remorse on the expression on his face. 

I realize that's a work of fiction but it's sad to me how you have real betrayal going on in the Spears family and I sincerely doubt ANY of the Spears family will ever have that look that actor had on his face. No feelings of remorse whatsoever. I predict screaming matches and them rolling over on each other. "It's YOUR fault this all got ruined!", "No, It was YOUR doing's that ****ed everything up." "What are we gonna do for money NOW?" I sincerely hope Britney's able to get away from all these leeches. I hope nobody or nothing's ever allowed them to get back into her life. I say that because I still doubt there'll ever be genuine remorse. Fake apologies, crocodile tears, "I was tricked into this. Please let me back into your life. Please love me again!" You gotta watch some people like a hawk.

Spoiler

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days!!! Knowing what we know now, I believe there's a very good chance that this was premeditated by the Spears family. They knew he was going to talk. They wanted someone with "authority" to the general public saying that their girl was in dire need of help. I think they used him (and he "used" them by taking a very serious issue for self promotion). He got promotion, they got Dr. Phil saying their daughter was in ruins. Britney lost her freedom.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bambas said:

I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days!!! Knowing what we know now, I believe there's a very good chance that this was premeditated by the Spears family. They knew he was going to talk. They wanted someone with "authority" to the general public saying that their girl was in dire need of help. I think they used him (and he "used" them by taking a very serious issue for self promotion). He got promotion, they got Dr. Phil saying their daughter was in ruins. Britney lost her freedom.

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block