Britney reportedly wants a traditional wedding with an unlimited budget

Love is in the air! Britney Spears reportedly has high hopes for when she ties the knot with her fiancé Sam Asghari.  The 39-year-old popstar isn’t concerned about the price tag, when she eventually weds the 27-year-old personal trainer! A source close to the situation revealed to HollywoodLifeEXCLUSIVELY what the singer is hoping for when Sam eventually becomes her husband.

The “Piece Of Me” singer reportedly wants to celebrate her wedding in a classic way, and doesn’t want to fret about how much the couple will spend on the ceremony and reception. “Britney really wants a traditional romantic wedding. She wants all of their family and loved ones there and she does not care about costs because this has been her dream her whole life,” the source said.

The source looked back on Britney’s previous marriages to Kevin Federline, 43, whom she was with from 2004 to 2007 and shares her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James with, as well as Jason Alexander, 40, whom she was married to for less than three days. “She was married once before, but she really feels like her wedding to K-Fed was more of super expensive house party with rings and cake that she had to buy. She doesn’t even count her Las Vegas wedding to Jason Alexander. She wants bridesmaids and a beautiful gown,” the source explained.

Hollywood Lifebsamwed2.jpg.6b9f79a5283c4782035843c2cbc40a95.jpg

• Haha 9

So with that guest description it will be a small, intimate yet expensive wedding. Who on earth is left to invite? Kids and Fe?

My guess is that Sam has lots of friends and family so at least the Groom's side of the aisle will be filled.

Britney I hope you have the most amazing wedding ever! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

• Love 6

I do really want to see her in a beautiful gown, with a long elegant train. This is one of those fun things to think about.

Semi off/on topic, my sister’s wedding is next year and she hasn’t really started any arrangements yet, but me, my mom and grandma have all been having fun looking at gowns and decor without her for months🤣

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block