You all think Britney will finally call Lou Taylor out in a post?

Cap87

2 minutes ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

No need to call Lou out at the moment on IG - Brit is going to get Lou’s deposition (allegedly) first which could be much more pleasurable. 

Once Brit has the deposition in her one hand with the other she will then light up the internet with Lou and co content (allegedly but hopefully)

I just need everything to come out. I know a lot is going on behind the scenes, but we need the tea from Rosemary :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I need to know what depositions have been held, what offers have been made. Things are too quiet right now

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes, your threads and posts give me serial killer/stalkerish vibes. You only talk about the same thing and base your thoughts around many ‘what if’s’ and baseless conspiracy theories. Grow up.

My threads are based on stuff happening with evidence 

Do you think Britney will drag Lou Taylor in a post since she's deserving.

1 hour ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

No need to call Lou out at the moment on IG - Brit is going to get Lou’s deposition (allegedly) first which could be much more pleasurable. 

Once Brit has the deposition in her one hand with the other she will then light up the internet with Lou and co content (allegedly but hopefully)

Sound lovely:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

I strongly belive Britney is mature enough to not do that and instead will pursue legal action :tongueney_britney_cocky:

This is NOT some lipstick community drama from YouTube for her to 'call out' people. This is a serious legal battle that will be ongoing for years  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

Would her calling out Lou online bring a smile to your face? if so, I recommend you reevaluate things in your life :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block