Britney: Don't approach my desk unless you want a stapler up your ***

2 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

Ok, I'm going to say it,

I HATE her agressivity lately. Stop with the kiss my a§§ **** !!!!! Once, it's cool. Twice, it's ok. But every damn week ???? Girl, chill !

Don't blame her. I bet she's got a lot of pent up anger and hurt that needs to somehow be released. And it doesn't help that her family are desperate to cash in on the every last penny they can get their grubby fingers on (looking at Jerkass Lipless and her book)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Don't blame her. I bet she's got a lot of pent up anger and hurt that needs to somehow be released. And it doesn't help that her family are desperate to cash in on the every last penny they can get their grubby fingers on (looking at Jerkass Lipless and her book)

I don't blame her, I blame her current inner circle.

There are so many healthy ways to get anger out, but she should really stop with the Kiss my a§§ thing. 

2 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

There are so many healthy ways to get anger out, but she should really stop with the Kiss my a§§ thing. 

Yeah. One of them being talking. There’s 13 years of pent up anger inside her that she wasn’t able to voice until now. Let her voice her anger for once instead of immediately berating her. Jesus.

• Love 4

If I was controlled by my family and put in a corrupt c-ship where they all only cared about money, stole money from me and treated me like a prisoner I guarantee I'd be pretty pissed too. No one should be telling her how to feel, especially us fans. We have fought for her to have the freedom to say and do whatever tf she wants.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

Fu ck off, Janet. 

Express yourself, don't regress yourself. For 13 years, she never did this and fought her fight in private. Now she does so openly, and this is the weak crap you come up with?

Go and Dissappear. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block