If she wanted to, could Jamie Lynn really help Britney get out of the cship?

There’s also the possibility that she believed given what she knows or was told about her sisters mental diagnosis that she believed this was the best thing for Britney … 

But I doubt it. I think they all were worried that Britney was acting irrational and would destroy the “family business” .. she probably viewed Britney as selfish ironically 

Unlike Britney JL had access to a phone/computer/social media - I'm sure she knew Britney was miserable and wanted out, she could have tried to help her. When Lynne finally decided to do something in 2019 why didn't JL enlist the help of social media? 

Why instead did she lie in the media that Britney was great? Why would she go on stage and sing Britney's songs to piss her off? Yeah... JL enjoyed from this situation, it benefitted her. 

Also,  I can't help but think had the situation was the other way around and Jaime had got conservatorship over JL Britney would have tried to help her sister and not let her suffer for 13 years... 

You can only play the "young sister" card for some of those years but not 13 years.. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block