If she wanted to, could Jamie Lynn really help Britney get out of the cship?

Jamie Lynn is close to her father. She could have spoken up, or even pushed for Jamie to ease up on Britney’s restrictions. She didn’t. Instead, she and her gross husband kept maintaining that this is best for Britney and we know nothing.  She has also maintained being a daddies girl to this day. She’s as complicit as everyone else and her loyalty is to her daddy. 

• Like 1

I can have some understanding to the extent that I believe Jamie Spears is a narcissist and that affected the whole family dynamic in that she was probably manipulated by him to go along with it initially; however, the line for me is that she (allegedly) has profited off it and that is hard to defend. The way I always think about these situations is would I do different myself. I have an older sister I have had ups and downs with over the years, but would I be willing to accept money and privileges she did not consent to give me and could I sit back and watch her being abused and denied access to her children? The answer is a resounding NO and I think would be the same for all other decent people including the people on this forum.        

Honestly when I think about my relationship with my own Sister, I would not think twice, we have been partners in crime since the beggining. JL could have talked to Britney, come up with a plan together, hire a lawyer, heck they could have beaten the old man and keep the money together, but she chose not to, and that is sad, I cant imagine how betrayed Britney feels

Her (JL) whole role in the conservatorship points to her being a solid member of Team Con. In his Twitter feeds, Lance Bass's husband claims that it was JL who gave assurances (now we know they were false) to Lance Bass that Britney was just fine when he was worried about her during her conservatorahip. Most likely she was the source for claiming Britney was fine to many in media .

She then was named trustee of Britneys trust by team con which post that had some shady speculated dealings 

She kept calling Britneys florida home as the family home and when cornered by Brit fans tried to gaslight them. There are receipts of her using Brits money to buy her tickets etc yet she bald faced lies that she never took brits money.

More importantly, if leaked insta messages are to be believed, both she and her husband this year at various time still tried to push the narrative that Brit was sick and that conservatorship was good.

• Like 2

I mean the fact is that she's still friend with lou on instagram after the hulu documentary exposed Lou AND Robin, tells me she's a disgusting  POS.  She made that video saying she supports her sisters back in june this year, then why the hell are you still following one of her abusers?! She's fake. she doesn't give a damn about Brit

• Like 1
9 hours ago, esswein said:

It doesn't matter now but is hardly to believe that no one in her family would help her. It's insane!

Money changes people. Also if your surrounded by people who think a certain way .. many tend to join the pack.  She was young and impressionable. Yet Jamie Lynn had a choice over the years . She chose to follow the slime balls and turned a blind eye on Britney. Its sad because they really did love each other back in the day. I feel awful for Britney. Shes lost so much and her so called loved ones capitalized off of her abuse. Its sick and twisted . They were successful with medication abuse and making Britney come off as crazy.  Take her rights away and the money was theirs . Its been a set up in the making . Yet thankfully its now blowing up in all her ****ty families faces . Karma.. her little bible verses are not going to save her from the ramifications of her actions towards Britney.  What a ******ic sick corrupt family. 

• Like 1

She doesn’t have to be successful in freeing her, but damn girl, at least TRY.  Speak up.  Go to a hearing and ask to speak to your sister’s abilities and strengths.  Advocate for the movement.  Call out Lou and cut all ties with her…stop acting like she’s some God and stop being her friend.  She has literally done NOTHING that shows anyone she has ever supported Britney’s fight for freedom.

When I was 17, I was pretty damn brazen and outspoken.  This girl pulled a knife on some people in a damn PITA PIT restaurant…she has the guts to speak her mind.  But she has failed in every aspect.  And her relationship with Lou, someone the sister she loves SO MUCH despises with all of her being, says EVERYTHING about her loyalty to Britney and her overall integrity.  Hell the venom she spewed towards her sister’s supporters in that IG video shows she’s not on Britney’s side.  She SHOULD have said “thank y’all for supporting Britney!”

She knows what’s going on and she knows Lou has absolutely done ALL of this for money.  And no one can tell me JL hasn’t profited off this in some way.  Lou is STILL her business manager…it’s sketchy af.  JL is a horrible person.  She thinks she’s something special, but she’s literally just scum.

• Like 3

Before the BG voice-mail leak I could belive JL didn't really know the whole story. I would bet that Daddys iron fist likely controlled a large part of JLs life as well, if only in the sense she was brainwashed/potentially afraid of Jamie. I think she honestly believed this was the best thing for Britney. I also don't think JL was really involved in many meetings regarding Brit seeing as JL was busy with her own young family so it's possible she was fed lies as well and didn't know the full extent of things. 

However, things are different now. The cat is out of the bag and there is no reason to still be okay with this situation. There have been undeniable facts made public about the abuse her sister has suffered. If she didn't continue to make attention seeking posts, I could believe she was doing something behind the scenes to help (like telling britney to get a new lawyer long time ago). But she's made it pretty clear with both her actions and her words (or lack of) who she's supporting. At the absolute bare minimum JL could make a post actually using "a hashtag" instead of fake crying that she's been the perfect sister since way before there was "a hashtag"

She missed her opportunity to support her sister and now she has to live with that decision, and the harsh criticism it comes with

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block