An anonymous tip about Britney Spears sheds some truth during a 2016 trip to Hawaii.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, neverover said:

To be completely honest, stories like these has been around since 10 years ago, even from Femme Fatale era. And we just brush them off. Not to mention some team con and fake stans here trying to shove “conservatorship saved her” bull crap down our throat. Free Britney voicemail just confirm that our guts is right, that is why it’s so easy for it to resonate to the whole Britney army. I trust this blind items, as other 100th blind item on how drugged and lonely she was. On positive note, she’s getting out of this prison and she don’t have to care about the past anymore. 

Very true, just like the hotel incident where she wanted flowers in the room.  It was annoying having those fans that defended Jamie’s actions despite the whole world seeing her looking miserable just like how Jamie’s team is still using the “but he saved her” all to stroke his ego. 

4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Very true, just like the hotel incident where she wanted flowers in the room.  It was annoying having those fans that defended Jamie’s actions despite the whole world seeing her looking miserable just like how Jamie’s team is still using the “but he saved her” all to stroke his ego. 

What's the flower incident?

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

What's the flower incident?

When Britney was staying at the Riveria I think? During her residency, She wanted flowers to liven the room and they denied her that because it’s expensive. One of the staff felt sorry for her and got her Safeway flowers and she was really appreciative of it. That person said it was one of the saddest things he witnessed as she arranged them herself and brighten her mood up instantly.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

When Britney was staying at the Riveria I think? During her residency, She wanted flowers to liven the room and they denied her that because it’s expensive. One of the staff felt sorry for her and got her Safeway flowers and she was really appreciative of it. That person said it was one of the saddest things he witnessed as she arranged them herself and brighten her mood up instantly.

Death to all of them :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Oh my god.. this and a pair of Skechers that were “too expensive”..

• Super Mods
31 minutes ago, neverover said:

Oh my god.. this and a pair of Skechers that were “too expensive”..

She’s never in her whole entire career demanded much yet these folks go on vacations on her dime. SMH 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1