Watch Madonna interview Maluma, for rolling stone Musicians on Musicians

Soundtrack to the underrated Bish I'm Loca from Madame X, for a Very heavy Political and dark album. 

The Tracks faz Gostaso (Huge hit in Brazil and according to fans, a missed opportunity as a single, never the less it went gold in Brazil.) This track and number one club hit "I don't search, I find" gave us some light hearted stuff that was needed on a heavy album inspired by the 2016 election and the world affairs..

Madonna and Maluma have a conversation the first of many for rolling stone's Musicians on musicians, he credits Madonna for helping him musically and letting him know it's okay to not give a f, about the haters or the low life's that think they have a right to criticize every little thing, without knowing the actual person, outside the spotlight.  

@MikeHunt

@Jordan Miller

@I Always Sing Live

@Midnight

• Like 1
21 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Maluma is soooo hot! i wasn't feeling his last album but i saw him in concert before the pandemic and he's such a charismatic performer. And with Madonna...ugh, I wish I could be in the room with these two. They'd make such a hot couple!

I saw him on stage too and he took his shirt off. I’m still deaf after those screams for his body.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block