Tired of People Comparing Artists and Putting Them Against Each Other

EUzqVyqU4AE4nxs.jpg:large

I got to this point of my life where I'm realizing that comparing artists and arguing which one has ''more impact'' or is ''more successful'' is so toxic, annoying and makes no sense. Twitter is full of this (like crazy) so is Exhale and I'm so tired of seeing people doing that and of myself being provoked and arguing with some twinks without life :eyes_britney_laugh:

Let's be real here. Artists like Beyonce, Ariana, Britney etc. will never get to know all of us. They maybe care about their fans overall but not about specific people like you or me. They probably couldn't care less about some gays online arguing about them :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: We spend so much time on finding reasons why our faves are great but the fact is our faves don't even know we exist and they don't care :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: It's not like they are going to give you an award for ''protecting'' them.

The biggest moral of all of this? Open the spoiler.

Spoiler

Britney Spears is the greatest artist of all time and Beyonce sucks :eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh::eyes_britney_laugh:

But at the same time I mean everything I said above :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

Henry not you writing this when you just told me Glory is better than anything Beyoncé has ever released.

I- :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

All I have to say is that you're right heck Brit and Bey love each other and I love both of them and that just proves that I have been right this whole time. My taste is in fact impeccable.

I only stan #1 queens it's not my fault I am just gifted that way. :emma:

• Haha 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

That also applies to the media, they did it with Madonna, especially early gaga.

Watch MTV rounders, an European countdown..

And you see wyclef Jean, and he says you see an artist like Lady gaga doing almost everything identical from the 80s and you're like that reminds me of Madonna..

The media wants to influence you, think you're going to like this artist, and when they start comparing the songs, and visuals that's when they want you to hate, and when they ask Madonna or the veteran for a comment and it's catty and what they wanted, that's when it starts the divide. 

So there's a huge play, it's all about destroying the newer artist in praying they go away..

@Prachi can tell you for lady gaga that almost happened, it took Tony Bennett for her to be reminded she had a gift that was worth sharing.

The ARTPOP era literally destroyed her cos the critics and backlash was too much. But that was planned all along.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That also applies to the media, they did it with Madonna, especially early gaga.

Watch MTV rounders, an European countdown..

And you see wyclef Jean, and he says you see an artist like Lady gaga doing almost everything identical from the 80s and you're like that reminds me of Madonna..

The media wants to influence you, think you're going to like this artist, and when they start comparing the songs, and visuals that's when they want you to hate, and when they ask Madonna or the veteran for a comment and it's catty and what they wanted, that's when it starts the divide. 

So there's a huge play, it's all about destroying the newer artist in praying they go away..

@Prachi can tell you for lady gaga that almost happened, it took Tony Bennett for her to be reminded she had a gift that was worth sharing.

The ARTPOP era literally destroyed her cos the critics and backlash was too much. But that was planned all along.

I’m sorry but being ‘destroyed’ by a handful of critics saying they didn’t like your album seems a bit dramatic.

I’m tired of the beyhive too… It’s the worst and dumbest fanbase, praising her “feminist” kween putting women against each other and trying to “prove” that Beyoncé is the best performer.

Ok, she is hard at work, but also at lying:  Pre-recorded shows, fake credits, fake feminism, fake activism… 

https://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/nigeria-abuzz-over-who-paid-for-beyonc/

https://www.google.es/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2010/01/14/beyonces-first-pictures-performing-for-colonel-gaddafis-son-revealed-42789/amp/

https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.essence.com/culture/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-beyonce-feminism-not-my-feminism/%3famp=1

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

I’m tired of the beyhive too… It’s the worst and dumbest fanbase, praising her “feminist” kween putting women against each other and trying to “prove” that Beyoncé is the best performer.

Ok, she is hard at work, but also at lying:  Pre-recorded shows, fake credits, fake feminism, fake activism… 

https://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/nigeria-abuzz-over-who-paid-for-beyonc/

https://www.google.es/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2010/01/14/beyonces-first-pictures-performing-for-colonel-gaddafis-son-revealed-42789/amp/

https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.essence.com/culture/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-beyonce-feminism-not-my-feminism/%3famp=1

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block