Britney Receives Outpour of Support from Ariana Grande and Sabi + More Celebs, Plus Ruby Rose's Heartfelt Message to Britney Spears (Exclusive) + Jamie Lynn Likes Britney's Shady Post!?

1 hour ago, rennen said:

@JayTawndre I admire your passion, drive and dedication. 24 hours later and this is still on the first page.

That's what we call a hit. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Thank you for entertaining me while I "work" from home. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Gurl I can't :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:lol

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

You are the Comedic Queen of Exhale sis.... I be smokin that loud pack K-ush that have me LOLin' :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow::makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But yaaaaaassss this thread is not only still on the first section, it's yet another Featured thread with that special star next to it. When will your fave? :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Haha 1