I’M FEELING OFFENDED BY THIS HONEYDIJON POST AND CAPTION!

Seriously guys, I’m finding @honeydijon ‘s post offensive and mocking! I know it’s not Britney related, but it’s mocking a situation Britney’s in and I don’t like it! If this person ever sympathized with the FREE BRITNEY movement or with Britney’s situation, she/he wouldn’t write such a caption. It’s literally mocking the SLAVE situation. Britney literally said “I’m not here to be someone else Slave”. I just thought it’d be interesting to share this, because people need to sympathize with this kind of situation and understand it’s not cool to make fun or mock about it, even if it’s with yourself. 

Let’s just go to Honey Dijon and write “#FREEBRITNEY ❤️“  as a sign of acknowledging the importance of sympathizing with things happening around you. 

ps: the photo was made by Ricardo Gomes, Madonna’s photographer. No wonder why this is so disrespectful. Madonna and people around her only care about themselves. 

BF78-D217-11-A7-4426-8230-49-FF3-CDD3-B1

1 hour ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Seriously guys, I’m finding @honeydijon ‘s post offensive and mocking! I know it’s not Britney related, but it’s mocking a situation Britney’s in and I don’t like it! If this person ever sympathized with the FREE BRITNEY movement or with Britney’s situation, she/he wouldn’t write such a caption. It’s literally mocking the SLAVE situation. Britney literally said “I’m not here to be someone else Slave”. I just thought it’d be interesting to share this, because people need to sympathize with this kind of situation and understand it’s not cool to make fun or mock about it, even if it’s with yourself. 

Let’s just go to Honey Dijon and write “#FREEBRITNEY ❤️“  as a sign of acknowledging the importance of sympathizing with things happening around you. 

ps: the photo was made by Ricardo Gomes, Madonna’s photographer. No wonder why this is so disrespectful. Madonna and people around her only care about themselves. 

BF78-D217-11-A7-4426-8230-49-FF3-CDD3-B1

This has nothing to do with Britney. What does kink and S&M has to do with the conservatorship? 

• Like 2