So Ingham tried to petition to make the conservatorship permanent two days ago?

6 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

He needs to rot alongside that useless Vivian. Disbar the both of them :gunney:

In all fairness, as loathesome as Vivian is, she's just doing her JOB. Something Ingham FAILED to do for thirteen years. In actuality, he was sabotaging Britney the whole time.

Is it genuine sociopathy? Or something else? How do they sleep at night? Ingham looks like the type that will never be troubled by any pangs of conscience. Worrying that people like this exist and they seem to be disproportionately represented in the legal sector and any and all positions of power and authority.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, arama said:

In all fairness, as loathesome as Vivian is, she's just doing her JOB. Something Ingham FAILED to do for thirteen years. In actuality, he was sabotaging Britney the whole time.

Is it genuine sociopathy? Or something else? How do they sleep at night? Ingham looks like the type that will never be troubled by any pangs of conscience. Worrying that people like this exist and they seem to be disproportionately represented in the legal sector and any and all positions of power and authority.

I hate his stupid smirk in all the pics from the Netflix docu, he knew he had hit the jackpot :gunney:

27 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

It wasn’t to make the conservatorship permanent it was to make Jodi the permanent conservator of the person during the “temporary” conservatorship 

That's actually what I meant. I wasn't clear in my post.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

at some point that was thrown, so Jamie couldn't go back to that position.

Jamie's lawyer said he was not interested in regaining the position of conservator of the person though, even if he opposed Jodi when they started their cat fight 

Thank you. 'I don't mind losing the power I had to micro-manage every aspect of my daughter's life, just let me keep controlling her MONEY!!'

With family members like this...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, arama said:

There are two reasons why it was in Ingham's best interest to do a bad job defending Britney, and both have to do with money:

1. According to Britney Vs. Spears, he had to file petitions to be paid, which needed to be approved by Jamie and Andrew Wallet. If he didn't try to stay on their good side, they could refuse to pay him.

2. If the conservatorship ended, he would no longer represent Britney, and then he definitely wouldn't be getting paid.

1 minute ago, Corruptured Colon said:

There are two reasons why it was in Ingham's best interest to do a bad job defending Britney, and both have to do with money:

1. According to Britney Vs. Spears, he had to file petitions to be paid, which needed to be approved by Jamie and Andrew Wallet. If he didn't try to stay on their good side, they could refuse to pay him.

2. If the conservatorship ended, he would no longer represent Britney, and then he definitely wouldn't be getting paid.

I know. It's so ****ed up. This is why court-appointed lawyers need to be paid a flat fee. Remove the financial incentive and watch the leeches drain away.