The Brilliant Legal Mind of Mathew Rosengart

10 hours ago, Switchy said:

I honestly feel like any lawyer who wants to do the right thing could have taken on team con at this point because con got so used to things going their way. So when someone finally pushed back, they got scared and lost their footing. Rosengart pushed the one domino to make them all fall. She just need someone to fight for her, and she finally got it!

I don't agree with it at all. 

Listening to the statements of those who were in the court (the surprise witness and Britney's Army) Vivian was giving all she had and Rosengart was brilliant at redirecting the court back to what was important (Britney's best interest). 

His submitted pleadings (with the help of his team) were also brilliant and helped Judge Penny finally make the right decision. 

To say that any lawyer could have taken team con - I doubt it. In the past other lawyers tried to come in and got removed very quickly from the court - Rosengart came at a time when other lawyers were not allowed to represent Britney and he actually was given permission to represent her! That was a massive victory! 

He is actually one of the top lawyers - and there's a reason as we have seen. I don't think that just any lawyer would have gotten rid of Jamie in a span of 3 months and will end the conservatorship in another 45 days - he is a brilliant lawyer! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Springtime said:

I don't agree with it at all. 

Listening to the statements of those who were in the court (the surprise witness and Britney's Army) Vivian was giving all she had and Rosengart was brilliant at redirecting the court back to what was important (Britney's best interest). 

His submitted pleadings (with the help of his team) were also brilliant and helped Judge Penny finally make the right decision. 

To say that any lawyer could have taken team con - I doubt it. In the past other lawyers tried to come in and got removed very quickly from the court - Rosengart came at a time when other lawyers were not allowed to represent Britney and he actually was given permission to represent her! That was a massive victory! 

He is actually one of the top lawyers - and there's a reason as we have seen. I don't think that just any lawyer would have gotten rid of Jamie in a span of 3 months and will end the conservatorship in another 45 days - he is a brilliant lawyer! 

I agree that at the beginning she needed someone lik Rosengart to blow it to smithereens! When she was finally able to choose her counsel, the ship was already sinking. That's why I said at this time...

This is not to say that Rosengart is not a fantastic lawyer because I'm sure he is! To remove her dad, she needed someone to fight for her. 

Where I think Rosengart will really shine and prove that he was the perfect choice is when the investigation really kicks in! He's a former federal prosecutor, team con doesn't stand a chance against him.

• Love 1

He was focussed. He narrowed on one particular aspect and kept hannering that instead of trying to figure out what sticks and throwing everything (vivian's strategy). He also knew the right buttons to push to trigger team con. Their complete collapse by filing the petition to terminate the conservatorship was brilliant. He had tjem exactly where he wanted them.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Switchy said:

I agree that at the beginning she needed someone lik Rosengart to blow it to smithereens! When she was finally able to choose her counsel, the ship was already sinking. That's why I said at this time...

Again, I just don't agree. 

I remember when Rosengart was first appointed he said his mission was to remove Jaime and that lawyer from Twitter, sorry can't recall her name, Lisa? who works with the probate court in California (she also submitted docs to the court). 

Anyway, she was saying she just doesn't understand why is he not filing to terminate the conservatorship and that's it. She also said that Rosengart doesn't understand how slow Judge Penny is, and this won't be fast etc etc... 

But Rosengart had a game plan from the start, he wasn't going to just terminate it, he wanted to investigate what the **** has been going on for 13 years and to do that he needed the conservatorship to stay for a short time but the main obstacle - Jaime be removed. 

A less experienced lawyer, getting the petition from Jaime saying "I just want to terminate it all" would have said - oh, okay, sure, great... that's what my client wants - but not Rosengart - he said "hell no!" Rosengart was not letting Jaime call the shots and moved aggressively to ensure Jaime was not staying - don't kid yourself, not every lawyer would have been able to handle Vivian. I know we hate her but she is not stupid, she has been doing it for 13 years and it was not easy to get Judge Penny to finally suspend Jaime. 

A lesser lawyer would have gone with Vivian's motion to terminate once accounting was finalised and this would have meant Jaime would have stayed on indefinitely ... 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Springtime said:

I remember when Rosengart was first appointed he said his mission was to remove Jaime and that lawyer from Twitter, sorry can't recall her name, Lisa? who works with the probate court in California (she also submitted docs to the court). 

Anyway, she was saying she just doesn't understand why is he not filing to terminate the conservatorship and that's it. She also said that Rosengart doesn't understand how slow Judge Penny is, and this won't be fast etc etc... 

But Rosengart had a game plan from the start, he wasn't going to just terminate it, he wanted to investigate what the **** has been going on for 13 years and to do that he needed the conservatorship to stay for a short time but the main obstacle - Jaime be removed. 

A less experienced lawyer, getting the petition from Jaime saying "I just want to terminate it all" would have said - oh, okay, sure, great... that's what my client wants - but not Rosengart - he said "hell no!" Rosengart was not letting Jaime call the shots and moved aggressively to ensure Jaime was not staying - don't kid yourself, not every lawyer would have been able to handle Vivian. I know we hate her but she is not stupid, she has been doing it for 13 years and it was not easy to get Judge Penny to finally suspend Jaime. 

A lesser lawyer would have gone with Vivian's motion to terminate once accounting was finalised and this would have meant Jaime would have stayed on indefinitely ... 

That's cool, we don't have to agree. In the end all that matters is that what Britney wants is being honored and team con will all have to face the music!

35 minutes ago, Springtime said:

Well said.

Rosengart was brilliant, and on hindsight...

1. Quoting Probate Code and precedents (which continually focus on comservatee's best interest ) and they cannot argue with the code they were totally ignoring before
  2.  keeping the focus on "Britney's best interests" 
  3. Pushed aggressively giving them no breathing space
  4. Never compromised or showed weakness or let them bully him or lure him into mediations
  5. Pushed for shortest way out ("best interests") rather than long arguments with evidence etc
  6. Was on the offensive aiming to get evidence to take them out (meant business)  pushed their back to the wall with every move

Had nothing to hide and  no vested interest unlike Ingham

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Switchy said:

This is not to say that Rosengart is not a fantastic lawyer because I'm sure he is! To remove her dad, she needed someone to fight for her. 

Where I think Rosengart will really shine and prove that he was the perfect choice is when the investigation really kicks in! He's a former federal prosecutor, team con doesn't stand a chance against him.

I imagine there's been a slew of RICO Act violations...Those are federal crimes.

I have no doubt that Kevin Federline's former spokesperson Michael Sands was correct when he made this statement back in 2007:

"Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

and

"Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

Source: 
https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Also...

I'm bumping this thread, since I'd forgotten about it...I can't wait to see how many of these 13-year old allegations turn out to be true!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Springtime said:

Vivian would have chewed Lisa up and spit her out.

While I appreciate what they're doing for probate reform, Lisa McCarley and some of the other Twitter celebs would have been in way over their heads if they were ever to land this case...It's far too complex for them.

The case is about far more than the probate court...This is about extensive financial crimes.