Esquire: Who Is Louise Taylor? Netflix's Britney vs Spears Puts Her Under a Spotlight

dfffff

15 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I honestly think the photo of her in the car with him leaving the hospital was the creepiest photo...like ever.  That photo doesn't scream "Hey, I'm a nice person."

I wonder which paparazzi gave that photo to Netflix.  We've never seen it...but we all saw the blurry video of them leaving the hospital together.  Ugh.  So sad and scary

She looks like a total psycho in that picture. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I honestly think the photo of her in the car with him leaving the hospital was the creepiest photo...like ever.  That photo doesn't scream "Hey, I'm a nice person."

I wonder which paparazzi gave that photo to Netflix.  We've never seen it...but we all saw the blurry video of them leaving the hospital together.  Ugh.  So sad and scary

Seeing that pic of him w old Lou after being "baptized" I half expect to hear him speaking in tongues, like Robert DeNiro's character in Cape Fear.  Her father was an easy target for old Lou, and if we are able to follow the money, I'm sure Britney has essentially financed Lou's "church."
I want heads on sticks, and I hope Britney leaves CA for FL ASAP.