Do You Think Jessica Simpson Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Would a JSimp Vegas Residency Sell?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m sorry, did you call? And who are you exactly?

OT: Yes, it would be a massive success. She is arguably one of the biggest 2000s pop culture icon and names in pop music history. Her relevance continues to transcend generations and she still has a pretty dedicated fanbase — as you can tell by her presence here on Exhale alone. As Dr. Oz said best, “pop star royalty, billion-dollar fashion mogul, reality show pioneer, and one of the most famous singers of all time” but leave it to some pressed r@+s living in their mother’s basements to think she has no fanbase, classics or isn’t remembered. Queen Jessica, sweetie I’m so sorry…

You funny:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: is this a serious question?

she was smart to start a shoe line. I never cared for her music. I can count on one hand how many of her singles I liked. And I really don’t play them today. And her live performances? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Definitely don’t think that would be good for her monetarily. I do think she could get away with something small and intimate, like a cabaret show if she wanted to do it for fun.

I sound like a big hater :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I swear I’m not. I’ve just always likened her music career to that of Mandy Moore.

She just needs to keep dominating the business world. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I'd much rather see Ashlee, she's definitely forgotten at this point.

If Xtina is currently having a hard time finding success musically, then Jessica definitely can't.

Some of y'all a just cruel saying you don't know any of her songs though lol

I only like about two or three of them, but I at least know the others. I forgot how much I hated her version of These Boots Were Made For Walkin' though...

It says a lot that her Playlist Compilation Album has a bunch of songs that weren't even singles...

Playlist: The Very Best of Jessica Simpson

If they struggle to put together a Best of Album, how the hell could she do a concert?

Ashlee on the other hand...

...I'd buy a ticket immediately.

They should just do a concert together.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.