Do You Think Jessica Simpson Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Would a JSimp Vegas Residency Sell?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A Sibling Rivalry: Jessica VS Ashlee- The Vegas Residency 

They release a duet album with covers and originals. 

Setlist: 

1. Duet

Intro video for Jessica 

2. I Think I'm In Love

3. Come On Over

4. These Boots Are Made For Walkin/You Spin Me Round (mashup)

Intro Video For Ashlee

5. Shadow

6. Autobiography

7. I Didnt Steal Your Boyfriend

Duets

8. Man I Feel Like A Woman (cover)

9. Original cover

10. Original cover

Jessica solo section 2

11. Take my Breath Away

12. I Wanna Love You Forever

13. With You

Ashlee Solo Section 2

14. Lala

15. L.O.V.E.

16. Pieces Of Me

Closing Duets

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

A Sibling Rivalry: Jessica VS Ashlee- The Vegas Residency 

They release a duet album with covers and originals. 

Setlist: 

1. Duet

Intro video for Jessica 

2. I Think I'm In Love

3. Come On Over

4. These Boots Are Made For Walkin/You Spin Me Round (mashup)

Intro Video For Ashlee

5. Shadow

6. Autobiography

7. I Didnt Steal Your Boyfriend

Duets

8. Man I Feel Like A Woman (cover)

9. Original cover

10. Original cover

Jessica solo section 2

11. Take my Breath Away

12. I Wanna Love You Forever

13. With You

Ashlee Solo Section 2

14. Lala

15. L.O.V.E.

16. Pieces Of Me

Closing Duets

I love this idea! So iconic. Bookmark this. 

• Love 1

I’m sorry not to be shady honestly but this knock off wannabe Britney is just not it. I mean I tried watching the videos you posted but man she really imitated Britney on every level just wasn’t nooooooo where near as good or talented. She might be able to sing I guess? Even though I don’t like her voice but she is not a true performer. She doesn’t have the stage presence or charisma. The way she performs is cringe to be honest. And she doesn’t even have the “hits” to put on a Vegas show. Sis is just not worthy she can just stick to clothing lines, books and reality TV. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nobody that stans Olivia Rodrigo can come in here and throw shade on one of the early Pop princesses with more bops than Screechy Rodrigo on one album. @MikeHunt doesn’t like Beyoncé either? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I think we are going to have to make some changes around here Eartha Jean :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

GO TO PAGE #1! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Now I know I declared my full stanship for #thethirdprincessofpop after Britney and Christina of course, Ms. Successisa Slaypson, how dare you come for me like this? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

The flop taste was for these flops who voted against her. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Well I was wrong on Mr @MikeHunt he paid tribute to the the queen like no other ever has on her birthday, click the link provided by him.

I'll be waiting for my apology :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

GO TO PAGE #1! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Now I know I declared my full stanship for #thethirdprincessofpop after Britney and Christina of course, Ms. Successisa Slaypson, how dare you come for me like this? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

The flop taste was for these flops who voted against her. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Well I was wrong on Mr @MikeHunt he paid tribute to the the queen like no other ever has on her birthday, click the link provided by him.

I'll be waiting for my apology :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I’ll apologize when you admit that Final Heartbreak>Screechy Rodrigo’s discography :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nobody that stans Olivia Rodrigo can come in here and throw shade on one of the early Pop princesses with more bops than Screechy Rodrigo on one album. @MikeHunt doesn’t like Beyoncé either? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I think we are going to have to make some changes around here Eartha Jean :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I proved I gave Beyonce Giselle her flowers on her birthday post. Please everyone stop slandering my name in the press or I will have my legal team send a cease and desist!

My attorney has also made an official statement on my behalf:

"Mike Hunt loves Beyonce unconditionally and has only done what is in her best interest. For anyone that has tried to show praise and support to Beyonce on Exhale, they can appreciate the tremendous amount of daily worry and work this required. For Mike Hunt, this also meant biting his tongue and not responding to all the false, speculative, and unsubstantiated attacks on him by certain Exhale members. He will continue to love and support Beyonce as a fan and ally as he sees fit. Hunty loves you Beyonce and will always be here for you. 

@Midnight

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I proved I gave Beyonce Giselle her flowers on her birthday post. Please everyone stop slandering my name in the press or I will have my legal team send a cease and desist!

"Mike Hunt loves Beyonce unconditionally and has only done what is in her best interest. For anyone that has tried to show praise and support to Beyonce on Exhale, they can appreciate the tremendous amount of daily worry and work this required. For Mike Hunt, this also meant biting his tongue and not responding to all the false, speculative, and unsubstantiated attacks on him by certain Exhale members. He will continue to love and support Beyonce as a fan and ally as he sees fit. Hunty loves you Beyonce and will always be here for you. 

@Midnight

Calling the exterminator to extinguish the beyhive The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_P

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ll apologize when you admit that Final Heartbreak>Screechy Rodrigo’s discography :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Cray even Mandy Moore at her worst is still more interesting than Oliver, like I said, oh gosh here come the :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: this has been such a hard year for us pop stans :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: so you can't blame me for falling into the hands of whatever they put infront of us :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it's not my fault :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

It's actually your fault for supporting Tyler Switch and making Oliver possible :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Anyway, yes Final Heartbreak>Screechy Rodrigo’s discography :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I would like an apology poem, chocolates and flowers :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

@Midnight

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No choice but to stan.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/29/2021 at 12:42 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

No shade, not trying to be rude but I literally can't name one song by her :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Maybe because I didn't grow up in US

I know only 3 - I think I am in love with you, I wanna love you forever and These boots are made for walking

She has always been sweet, but a residency :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

8 hours ago, Midnight said:

Cray even Mandy Moore at her worst is still more interesting than Oliver, like I said, oh gosh here come the :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: this has been such a hard year for us pop stans :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: so you can't blame me for falling into the hands of whatever they put infront of us :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it's not my fault :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: 

It's actually your fault for supporting Tyler Switch and making Oliver possible :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Anyway, yes Final Heartbreak>Screechy Rodrigo’s discography :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I would like an apology poem, chocolates and flowers :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

No choice but to stan.

Um Ms. Marina released an immaculate pop album this year :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: we’ll see about your demands :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
On 9/28/2021 at 11:14 PM, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

This is true..but hers is a little…different.

Agreed. Jessica really FORCES her voice, everything about her singing seems unnatural. I don't even think she sings anymore, or wants to sing, she's a killer business woman, why would she tire herself out with Vegas? 

She doesn't have the catalogue or the fan base to do a residency. Maybe some sort of 3-Night special, but that's it, and sorry don't think it would sell at all... 

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Um Ms. Marina released an immaculate pop album this year :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: we’ll see about your demands :typing_keyboard_computer:

Not Marinara sauce again :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Someone in here sent me one of the songs on dm. I did like it but I completely forgot to check out the album. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I'll try to make time next week and check it out, I might have some more entries for Pokemons list.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block