Do You Think Jessica Simpson Would Be Successful With a Vegas Residency?

MikeHunt

Would a JSimp Vegas Residency Sell?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do really like her, but she just doesn't have the fanbase or the gp support to do that, don't get me wrong, she's successful in her own way... ($200 Million net worth) but that's all due to her fashion line... now ask me if I think she could open stores under her name, or partner with major brands like Walmart, amazon etc... and id say yes...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Uh NO im not cause obviously I know who she is! 

If you were smart, you would understand that I MEANT she is NOT relevant in the music industry!

Im not talking about shoes!

Man I swear there are always idiots on here thinking im saying something when im not!

It’s called sarcasm 🤣🤣🤣 I completely agree with you. 

As a former Jessica Stan, who.. Literally, has "Forbidden Fruit" playing in the backgroundnat the moment, bought every album from Sweet Kisses to A Public Affair (both In this Skins), Dream Chaser and Reality Tour DVDs... Issa hard no for me. 

Talented as she may be, Jessica has never been a strong performer and she tends to oversing live. I'd love to see her perform today but I can't see a residency doing anything but harming her current reputation 

3 hours ago, PopPrince said:

As a former Jessica Stan, who.. Literally, has "Forbidden Fruit" playing in the backgroundnat the moment, bought every album from Sweet Kisses to A Public Affair (both In this Skins), Dream Chaser and Reality Tour DVDs... Issa hard no for me. 

Talented as she may be, Jessica has never been a strong performer and she tends to oversing live. I'd love to see her perform today but I can't see a residency doing anything but harming her current reputation 

You would still go though, right? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block