Sept 29th hearing

deano

For me the doc was a 6-7/10. I loved the NYT ones much more. They were quite visual and reavealing. This was just a legal document reading for over an hour.

I think that, sometimes, it was very technical and specific. I mean, lots of legal terms that many people won't understand and, honestly, it makes the whole thing really boring. It makes you lose interest and attention.

I was very surprised (not sure yet if in a good o bad way) to see Adnan and Sam being interviewed. And Kevin's lawyer seemed not to be very clear at some points.

I saw Fe much more liberated in the NYT doc rather than this one (Idk which interview came first). You could see the fear in her eyes in here.

And last but not least, isn't it strange that they mention all of her boyfriends but her current one? I think Sam has helped her a lot to step forward and gain confidence again.

• Like 1

I’m honestly fighting to keep the negativity away from my thoughts and remain positive.

Judge Penny after all is not famous for being on Brits side.

I think if Jamie is at least removed tomorrow that will be a victory. 

I know she doesn’t want an evaluation, but honestly if Rosengart could get an impartial doctor on the case that would also help move things along, since it seems the other evals may have been false. Or even find a way to have them proven false so they would be thrown out.